Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

The only thing I don't like about it is the auto-calibration feature, as before I was running on the default settings of zero. It changed it, and I had all sorts of problems on the solos and fast sections. Calibrated manually, still had troubles. So I switched it back to the default settings, and now everything is fine. Just didn't really seem to help that well in calibrating for me personally, I'm sure it's helped other people though.

Do you have an HD tv? Thats what the calibration is for.

I like how I took the Challenging Mystery Setlist and I got Ride the Lightning. I figured I get something that because it is challenging and all. But then I get Night Lies. Bang Camaro, just because you guys are part of Harmonix doesn't mean you can say your songs are challenging or anything. They are in fact quite easy.

Also, Everlong is the the most fun song to play of the ones I've unlocked thus far. So much fun on drums.

I like how I took the Challenging Mystery Setlist and I got Ride the Lightning. I figured I get something that because it is challenging and all. But then I get Night Lies. Bang Camaro, just because you guys are part of Harmonix doesn't mean you can say your songs are challenging or anything. They are in fact quite easy.

Also, Everlong is the the most fun song to play of the ones I've unlocked thus far. So much fun on drums.

Harmonix has to show them off all they can, as they are the only Harmonix band that's worth a damn :shifty:

Can I hijack the thread for a while? I'm thinking of buying either Guitar Hero 4 or Rock Band 2, but I've heard that the instruments on Rock Band are shitty as hell. Are they? I feel that Rock Band is the better purchase because of the number of songs available, but if the instruments are bad then I might go for GH4.

The instruments are just as good as a piece of plastic is going to be. No one's going to be able to tell you if the Rock Band instruments are any better than the Guitar Hero instruments because World Tour isn't out yet. The drums, however, for world tour look better. It was widely reported that the kick pedal on the drum set for Rock Band was shit, but I never had a problem with mine and I often wondered how hardcore people were to destroy theirs. The guitar was more than fine and better than the Guitar Hero guitar in my opinion in the sense that the strum bar and fret buttons weren't so loud. I never had a problem with its durability and I imagine the Rock Band 2 guitar is only better. The mic's a fucking mic, what do you want? You're not going to break it. The only thing to come into question would be the drums, but I've heard nothing bad about the new Rock Band 2 drums.

Again, you're not going to be able to get any comparisons until Guitar Hero World Tour comes out, so I think it's kind of pointless to ask at the moment.

I saw the advert on TV earlier but I a) had the TV muted and b) wasn't paying attention to it. Dragsy has before mentioned a possible date of release for 21st of November so this would fit.

I could bitch some more about how it's bullshit to take 3 months to bring us the game on it's own but whatever.

DLC for 9/30

Album: Blood Sugar Sex Magik

The Power of Equality

If You Have to Ask

Breaking the Girl

Funky Monks

Suck My Kiss

I Could Have Lied

Mellowship Slinky in B Major

The Righteous & The Wicked

Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Under the Bridge

Naked in the Rain

Apache Rose Peacock

The Greeting Song

My Lovely Man

Sir Psycho Sexy

They're Red Hot

The full album of Blood Sugar Sex Magik will be available for $19.99 (1600 Microsoft Points). Each track will also be available for $1.99 individually (160 Microsoft Points). The album will be available on Tuesday, September 30th on Xbox 360, and Thursday, October 2nd on PS3.