Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Speaking of the bands though, is the tour now interchangable? I've read that you can now just switch to whatever instrument when you want, so could we do so much with, say, Kaney Guitar, Me Bass and Dragsy Drums and then have me switch to Vocals and add in Ad on Bass?

I'm pretty sure it's interchangeable, but the two people who are changing parts would have to leave the session, plug in their instrument that they wanted to switch to, and then re-join the session. Kind of a hassle, but it's better than what we had before.

Also, now that I've got the interest going, I was thinking it could be Zero, ragbag, Fitzy, and I in a band, and obviously other people can switch in and out as well. Not looking to form a "ZOMG EXPERTZ" group, just a casual fun group. The line-up would probably be as follows:

Zero: Guitar/Bass

ragbag: Vocals, can swtich to Bass/Guitar if needed, drums if desperate

Fitzy: Drums, can switch to Bass/Guitar if needed

Me: Guitar/Bass, can switch to vocals if needed, drums if desperate

Obviously I wouldn't hog just one instrument, like Guitar or whatever, even if I can play it better because sometimes it can get repetitive with what you play. Now we need to decide who will start the band on their profile, and what the band will be called.

Ha, NCA has no such problem (H)

Yeah? Well you are still on Rock Band 1, so ... ha! :shifty:

And it won't be a problem next month when LL gets the game and we go on to be the best band, ever. (H)

We'll never all be on at the same time. :shifty:

What times are you available, Eastern time let's say?

I work until 5 est and get home around 6 est. So anytime after that until 11-11:30.

I'm also open from that time frame for the most part on most days, and I'm sure there will be days where all four of us can get together. I know late at night I see Zero on and ragbag on, so we could just do three of us and add someone else in, preferably someone from the boards, until days off coincide or there's a day where we can all get on. There's gotta at least be a few days a month where all four of us can get together, right?

Pfft, like LL would rather play with fizzy than Ellis and I.

I'm way better at Bass than at regular guitar. I should be like the designated bassist who gets switched in every so often

Of course you are, anyone can play bass, thats why you suck :shifty: