EWB's Top 50 Women Part VI: The List.

ROC

20morena.jpg

20. Morena Baccarin

Ringy: "The hottest Space hooker ever. I love her. I remember having a weird dream where she came to my house to use my bidet too."

Yeah, agreed. In fact, the only sucky part of Serenity was that she wasn't in it more.

19atkinson1.jpg

19atkinson.jpg

19. Gemma Atkinson

Ringy: "God save our gracious Queen

Long live our noble Queen,

God save the Queen:

Send her victorious,

Happy and glorious,

Long to reign over us:

God save the Queen.

O Lord, our God, arise,

Scatter thine enemies,

And make them fall:

Confound their politics,

Frustrate their knavish tricks,

On thee our hopes we fix:

God save us all.

Thy choicest gifts in store,

On her be pleased to pour;

Long may she reign:

May she defend our laws,

And ever give us cause

To sing with heart and voice

God save the Queen."

Eh, I think as far as Britwhores go, Keeley, Pinder, and Kelly Brook look a lot better, but whatever, you Limeys.

18longoria.jpg

18. Eva Longoria

Ringy: "Who the fuck keeps voting for this woman? Show yourself so that I spit in your face, your horrible disgrace of a human being. I wish her ngh b-ball playing husband would beat her. She annoys the shit out of me."

She has an annoying voice. Fuck that.

17zooey.jpg

17. Zooey Deschanel

Ringy: "Zooooooey! She's unconventional and she's hot. I like her and her sister. I wish they'd get naked and eat each other out. I'd pay money for that. She was also awesome in Elf and All the Real Girls. I really like her."

She's a solid actress and a decent looker, so yay.

16mila.jpg

16. Mila Kunis

Ringy: "I liked her in That 70s Show. She's hot and innoffensive. Nothing really to say."

Nothing much to say. Clearly the hottest person to star in an American Psycho sequel. >_>

Guest REENGAYLAND!!!

Damn you pingu, you couldn't have picked a better picture of Mila?

I like her and her sister. I wish they'd get naked and eat each other out. I'd pay money for that.

This reminds me of that time someone expressed a wish for Becky Bayless and Traci Brooks to dyke it up and tape it. Needless to say, a good time was had by all. Also, there is a clip on Youtube somewhere of her guest appearance on Weeds in which she jerks off her lover (could be husband, don't care enough about the show) underneath the covers.

Aw yeah.

Zoooooooooooey! :wub:

I didn't vote for her, so it's good to see that enough of you have good enough taste to get her up there.

Morena Baccarin and Eva Longoria are the only really hot ones so far.

I am impartial to Eva, as my girlfriend has a similar style body... Except asian :shifty: (so she is twice as hot)

Oh Lukie, you gook loving faggot, you.

15chrqui.jpg

15. Emmanuelle Chriqui

Ringy: "She's Moroccan. She looks Moroccan. Her body language is Moroccan. Her way of talking is Moroccan. She's hot, but we Iraqis frown in the directions of Moroccans and look down on them. We use them as our prostitutes, slaves and mistresses. That said I would gladly use her as my hooker/slave. Not mistress though, because I'm too nice a person for that. Though purely because of her Moroccan maneurisms something about her bugs me :shifty: )

I remember seeing her first in 100 Girls as the arty chick that was hot and opening her top was like opening a present on Christmas morning. Then, I saw her in Wrong Turn and her and Eliza made a shit movie watchable. Then, she was on Entourage and that was awesome. Hotness.

14laceychabert.jpg

14. Gretchen Wieners Lacey Chabert

Ringy: "Lacey Chabert is classic hotness. She's also a poster child for Republican youngsters and the Christian right-wing (or she was pre-Maxim) and as such, that makes her so much more attractive. You can corrupt her! With your cock!"

Mean Girls is great. Shame, she does only shit movies now, though.

13rosariodawson.jpg

13. Rosario Dawson

Ringy: "Fitzy: "Rosario Dawson is a ngh. There are not attractive nghz *headshake smiley*".

Rosario is hit or miss with me. Loved her in Alexander though. lol alexander. Worst movie ever. Nice nudes though!"

She's great in most of her movies, and even if she isn't...you could always stare at her rack.

12evamendes.jpg

12. Eva Mendes

Ringy: "Eva Mendes? I don't really give a shit. No denying she's hot, but nothing particularly special."

Somehow, I found it funny that they had to increase her bust for Ghost Rider...

11jessibiel.jpg

11jessibiel1.jpg

11. Jessica Biel

Ringy: "Jessica Biel has always been hot. From day 1 on "Seventh Heaven", she was always, always hot. She always had that nice juicy ass that you wanna eat shit from and those lovely features. There was also something attractive in her, 'cause she was the daughter of a priest. On the show. Not that I watched the show. But apparently, she's not been on it for 2 years, and yet she's still a huge part of the storylines. No wonder it's getting cancelled. She's unabashedly hot. I would hit her with a shovel, tie her up and rape her asshole."

...Yeah, I wouldn't go that far with it...but indeed, hot...just...no.

Rosario is one of those chicks that can look incredibly hot (Sin City), have that kind of hotness that geeks love (Clerks 2), or have the girl-next-door cuteness (Grindhouse). On top of all that, she's probably one of the best actresses around today, I heart her.

Jessica Biel is just ridiculously good looking. It should be illegal to be that beautiful.

Lacey's cute, not really the kind of girl I'd obsess over, but I'm also not a teenage boy. Totally would do her though!

And on the previous update... Eva Longoria? Seriously? She's not even the hottest chick on ABC.

Edited by Zero