Buy A Football Club & Pick The Team

Guest Put You On The Game

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, out of the top 15 clubs, only one of them ply their trade in the Premier League.

If the current most voted club (Leeds United) go onto administration, I think that would knock their value down quite a bit.

So far, out of the top 15 clubs, only one of them ply their trade in the Premier League.

If the current most voted club (Leeds United) go onto administration, I think that would knock their value down quite a bit.

Man United were on there when I last looked, this is actually oddly interesting. Of course, the question is once this time is bought, how are the finances managed from there? Is this all going into one person's coffers?

Will they ever get 50,000 people to sign up?

And even when they reach 50,000, what's the odds that 49,000 of those will become unreachable the moment real money is requested? :shifty:

I'd love it if they all bought the club together, then it did really badly and went far, far into the red - resulting in a collective liability to pay the debt. "But it was just a bit of fun on the internet! >_<" "Tough, off to court with you." :pervert:

Edited by stokeriño