The Worst Song You've Ever Heard

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how about Perfect Situation by weezer? Seriously when your whole chorus consists of "a ho, whoa ho, oh ho, a ho" then that just shows that you're hard pressed to come up with any sort of legitimate lyrics whatsoever.

Nearly everything off of Make Believe was unfathomably bad. "The Other Way" and ARGUABLY "Haunt You Every Day" but not really are the only two that can even reach the level of quality they were at when they released Maladroit, nevermind either the Blue Album or Pinkerton.

Clearly "We Are All on Drugs" is great, though. >_>

Edited by ROC

Someone needs to chase Digrind out of here. First Breakfast At Tiffany's and then Brad Paisley. Paisley's song is meant to be his humor song. Much like Celebrity, Alcohol, I'm gonna miss her. It's just his sense of humor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imTKqRd_PEY

That has added to my absolute hatred of this song...I don't hate the song...I hate its fans. I'm not talking about the fans Rise Against have picked up since becoming 'mainstream', I'm talking about the Rise Against fans who are merely Rise Against songs because they're fans of this songs. All those fucks, 'singing their heart out'....yet even go to something like, "Like The Angel" (Which appears to be the only 'old' song I can find from the guy who posted this...though "State Of The Union" is rocking) which is far from my favourite/the best RA song, and there's nothing like this....it fucking kills me. I wish this song had stayed on "Punk Goes Acoustic" and faded into fucking obscurity. I swear to God.

And I'm generally not one of those people that 'hate' the mainstream. Hell, my favourite fucking band is Jamiroquai. Jay Kay is basically a whore, and tweaks the sound to be closer to whatever's popular at the time. If they were popular without this song, I'd be fine, but this song. If I was at a RA gig and the song everyone came to life for was this mediocre attempt at an acoustic love song, I'd be pissed off. To be honest I'm really upset I've never got to see them (Never came close enough for me to contemplate going) and it's basically got to the stage where it's pointless even going, looking over the setlists, as most of the songs I'd want to see they don't do anymore. I remember at one time "Torches" was their ENCORE song. Everyone loved "Torches"...it's a modern fucking classic. Now everyone will go apeshit over "Give It All", which is generic, bland, it has a fairly catchy chorus, but that's all it is. "The Unravelling" has been phased out completely. No "Six Ways Till Sunday", "Everchanging", "My Life Inside Your Heart", "Alive And Well" etc...And slowly RPM seems to be getting phased out, outside of a few songs. It upsets me. And I blame that fucking song. :shifty: And whoever booked their UK tours. As I really wanted to see them. But most the songs I want to see, I wont see, so it's pointless even going. Though I would have loved to see The Bronx as well, The Cancer Bats are cool too. But again, too far away.

I'm ranting now. Fuck that song.

Edited by YI

That 'Beautiful Liar' song. I hate it.

Most dancey/pop-ish songs I can at least recognise it as a decent song, even if I don't like it.

Beautiful Liar is just shit.

Also, that bloke that sounds like the guy from The Streets, but pre-puberty. That song is annoying as fuck too.

9 pages and nobody's mentioned the hideousness that was "Mambo No. 5" yet? For shame, people!

Anything from Dave Navarro's solo album (minus the only two singles, "Hungry" and "Rexall", which were decent) is absolute shit. I'm rather ashamed to say that I own it, but in my defense, I only paid $1 for it.

"Ridin' Dirty" is fucking annoying. Thank God for Weird Al, "White and Nerdy" is brilliant :)

I remember hearing a song on a Top 40 radio show about 5-6 years back...something about freestyling, by a group called The Freestylers. I still shudder thinking about it. It was horrid.

While "Blue" by Eiffel 65 is damn catchy, it's friggin' annoying...and it doesn't compare to the travesty that lurks on the same CD, the "dear Yevon kill it now" known as "My Console", where all the guy sings about are Playstation games. (and yes, I own this CD too. There's actually some decent stuff on it, if you like techno-pop)

Most of the ones I agree with have been already said, but I have to add My Band by B-12 or whatever Emeniem's thing was called.

Not only does he sound like he's deaf when he's *ahem* "singing," the entire thing is incredibly repetitive. Man, just remembering that song makes me want to punch my wall.

And even though it wasn't that bad at first, Daniel Powter's Bad Day also gets my vote. That song was the meaning of overkill. You couldn't swing a cat without hearing that song.