The Worst Song You've Ever Heard

PkmnTrainerJ

I could be a total dick and quote the whole gigantic post, but Jeeves denigrating "Alice's Restaurant" is pure blasphemy. A long-ass song, to be sure, but damn, I still laugh my ass off. And the protest inside of it is usually lost on our generation.

And Dragsy's right about "Last Christmas" as well. File it away for 11 months of the year with the rest of the Christmas music and forget about it afterwards, and no one gets hurt.

Finally, I'll throw in with Apsham on the hatred for "Unfaithful." I like Rihanna on dance tracks, but Jesus, somebody remind her to NEVER do a ballad again. The chorus makes me want to pound nails into my ears, and I come close to doing it when she struggles to dig down for that "murderer" at the end. :bang:

And I love that I saw how to do that smiley from a Digi post earlier. However, that love is canceled by the needless Wham bashing. You too, Zero. The Other Guy in Wham is actually married to one of the girls from Bananarama. May be gay on the side, but no one cares enough to find out.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunderbirds Are Go by Busted. For fuck's sake, they actually start saying "Thundiebirds Are Go" at the end of the song.

Also, Aserje by Las Ketchup. For some reason, I have both songs on my iPod, and I always skip them no matter what. I really should delete them.

Edited by Katsuya

That fucking Amy Winehouse one about rehab.

"They tried to make me go to rehab and I said no, no, no."

Where's the fucking sense in that you dozy cunt? Congratulations, people tried to help you and you told them to fuck off. Fuck off, bint.

Simon Amstell's comment on Buzzcocks summed up my feelings towards Amy Winehouse perfectly.

"With hindsight, I think 'yes' would've been a better answer..."

Boo, Girlfriend is good, barring the rap attempt.

And I can't believe I forgot about Unfaithful. THAT is the worst song ever. It doesn't make sense. You don't like seeing how hurt your boyfriend is when you both know you're cheating...yet, you continue to cheat. Fuck off and die you horrible waste of oxygen.

Edited by Dragsy 7-0

Guest mAXi

No way is anything Amy Winehouse does in a 'worst' category. I don't like Rehab that much but whatever, most of the stuff on her album is very good.

The worst song I've ever heard would have to be either "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne or a song I (fortunately) can't remember the title of by a rapper (and I use the term loosely) named MC Brains that I heard a long time ago.

I still can't help wondering if his DJ was named Pinky.....

Edited by GhostMachine

Finally, I'll throw in with Apsham on the hatred for "Unfaithful." I like Rihanna on dance tracks, but Jesus, somebody remind her to NEVER do a ballad again. The chorus makes me want to pound nails into my ears, and I come close to doing it when she struggles to dig down for that "murderer" at the end. :bang:

Thank you.

I really fucking hate "American Pie" by that faggot Don Maclean. Fuck that song, and fuck him for making it so long and painful. Oh man.

That Riding Dirty Song can get taken out with the rest of the trash as well. And fuck the rapper who made that song, whatever his name is.

Chumbawamba is on my shit list for the album Tubthumper, and only because they were a pretty good band prior to that. Scum.

Phish, while talented musicians, are on this list because I hate their fans almost as much as I hate their music. The worst offender in Phish's catalog of music is that "The Wheels on Your Car Are the Things That Make Contact With the Cement". WOW! Clever lyrics. How about "My boot is the the thing that makes contact with your yellow hippie teeth"?

And there's probably a million other songs out there, but I think I've made my point.

Guest Di Grind

I really fucking hate "American Pie" by that faggot Don Maclean. Fuck that song, and fuck him for making it so long and painful. Oh man.