The Resource List

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where to get good Paint Shop Pro 9 Brushes, textures etc?

Plus any tutorial sites would be nice as well (Y)

Thanks I'll go have a look (Y)

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.photocase.com/

it´s one of my fafurit roialety free picture places on the web, and you can download 3 per day for free (and credits arent that expensife if you need more, 50 picutures for 10 euro), they have been around for a while in german but they just got a com domain and now kick ass in english aswell.

Have fun

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a tutorial that's especially good for masks? I took a Photoshop class last year but I came out knowing no more than the few simple tricks I knew when I went in. I never really understood what the mask tool does, obviously masks things, but I don't really understand when to utilize it.

gimme a couple days and I have a tutorial up about masks . been working on it for the past few days its almost done . I'm using photoshop CS2 but all steps should work with lower versions of photoshop .

The basic thing about masks is the black hides and white reveals . You use masks to make selections of an image or get rid of part of an image without permantly messing up the original picture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...