United Abominations

TOG

I'm already in fanboy mode again. Holy shit that A Toute Le Monde was cool. Anyone heard the full album and have thoughts?

Edited by That One Guy

I've heard the first 3/4 of the album, and I absolutely love it.

A Toute Le Monde, re-done, with Cristina Scabbia is bloody amazing. This CD has me digging through Megadeth's back catalogue a bit more.

Funny story: the first exposure I had to Megadeth, was receiving a mixed tape from a Supervisor at the after-school program I used to go to back in my pre-teenage days. One side was Megadeth, and the other side was Metallica.

I'll give this my hella thumbs up too. The new A Tout Le Monde is fucking epic. I love Never walk alone, Sleepwalker, Washington is Next!, Amerikhastan and United Abominations are also spectacular. And the You're Dead solo is up there with the best ever for me. Grand stuff indeed.

I'm listening to this properly for the first time now, despite having it since it was released... it's so awesome.

I zoned out a bit during Washington is Next, but Never Walk Alone is amazing. Dave Mustaine just has the best voice. Incredible. Gears of War rocks, A Tout Le Monde rocks, Sleepwalker rocks, this whole thing is awesome. Quality, quality stuff.

When you feel that something wrong

I'll shelter you and keep you warm

I'll never let you walk alone

I loved you when you still hated me

I'm comin and it wont be long

Time to reap what I have sewn

Never ever let you walk alone

I know your enemy it once was me

Megadeth so pwn Metallica in every single way. It's a travesty that they're so low down the bill at Download. It's bad enough that they're not headlining, but to be below Velvet Revolver, Dragonforce and... eww... Wolfmother. Makes me weap.

I'm listening to this properly for the first time now, despite having it since it was released... it's so awesome.

I zoned out a bit during Washington is Next, but Never Walk Alone is amazing. Dave Mustaine just has the best voice. Incredible. Gears of War rocks, A Tout Le Monde rocks, Sleepwalker rocks, this whole thing is awesome. Quality, quality stuff.

When you feel that something wrong

I'll shelter you and keep you warm

I'll never let you walk alone

I loved you when you still hated me

I'm comin and it wont be long

Time to reap what I have sewn

Never ever let you walk alone

I know your enemy it once was me

Megadeth so pwn Metallica in every single way. It's a travesty that they're so low down the bill at Download. It's bad enough that they're not headlining, but to be below Velvet Revolver, Dragonforce and... eww... Wolfmother. Makes me weap.

United Abominations is quite the awesome album, and I have a few specific favourites (A Tout Le Monde, Washington Is Next and Sleepwalker are my top three), but I don't like Amerikhastan or United Abominations (the track). They're too political for my tastes, and are so blatantly political I can't sit through the first thirty seconds of either.

I haven't had a particularly indepth listen to Burnt Ice, You're Dead or Blessed Are The Dead, but the rest of it (barring the aforementioned political songs) is great imo.

Am I the only one that hated the rerelease of A Tout Le Monde? The original is one of my favourite songs of all time, but the new one just seems to have had all the emotion sucked out of it.
Edited by That One Guy