StarCraft II officially announced

Corizzle

The Server is Live, the Instalation is running wild. 12GB! Holy Fuck. And this is a german Version, there is only one language unless you download another version of the battle.net.

Nevermind, it alowed me to install but not to launch the game.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I doubt it, in germany the game got so cheap it´s even cheaper to buy it here than to get it from the UK. (thats VERY rare).

I quit playing last night, they tried on the german dubbing but you just hear it´s translated... i started downloading the UK version of the Battle.net last night and very soon it will finaly finish. It´s slow as hell, but a great option for people that want different language versions of the game.

The grafiks seem to be very low end, might be due to my 3 year old Mac/lowend MacBook... but at least it´s running very smoth even if there is a ton of shit going on.

If anyone wants to play me, the character Name is "Michael" and the Number should be "641".

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Want this game very much. Waiting until payday SUCKS.

The Koreans sure do love their Starcraft don't they?

I just had a 50 Minute slugfest. I bet from a tacticle standpoint it was horrible (whatching the replay tells you a lot!) but it was just like one of those soccer or boxing matches wenn it is just all out... we both had backupbases that did not get seen in time, a ton of big units and it was just explosions all over the place. Lot´s of fun! And i lost. <_<

It´s amazing how well the game performs. I got an 2007 iMac, so noting anywere near a gaming machine, must settings are on low (still looking good)... even with 200 units slaughtering eachother it still is smoth as if nothing was happening. I wonder how well the game will do if a 4 vs 4 or a free for all match goes crazy like the game i just had.

I am teeeeeeeerrible at multi in this against other people. I played one of my friends in a 1v1 and while I scouted him first, the most damage I did to him the entire game was pick off 2 or 3 drones and get a Viking over to his base to pick off 3 Overlords. I was bringing some Hellions over to do a mineral line harass and as I'm bringing them over to his base, he's obliterating mine with Roaches and my ground army is like, 7 marines, a marauder and 2 reapers.

Game lasted nearly 30 minutes, but that's only because I picked up my Command Center at my expansion, flew it off to another expansion and tried to rebuild (the effort was fruitless, btw) >_>

I picked up my copy, and if you have me on MSN, that's my BNet email.

I figured I'd spot you when I checked for which of my Facebook friends had a BNet account, but it only found MEG.

Matzat do you even have MSN? :P You're one of, like, 3 EWB members who I have on AIM, but I don't use the same email for that account as I do for BNet.