Transfer Thread

ONO

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papers are reporting Darren Bent's headed to West Ham for 18m, on an 80k a week contract. Lawls.

Roy Keane has apparantly won the battle to sign David Nugent, £6m.

Melchiot's off to Wigan.

And there's talk of yanks taking over Blackburn.

Lol, Melchiot. Is Hutchings trying to kill Wigan? Bramble and now Melchiot?

Why is he doing this? Does he think they're all of a sudden going to become good? Bramble is suddenly going to turn into that star that everyone spoke about at Ipswich? Melchiot is going to tear up strikers? Come the fuck on. Even more reason to hate Wigan.

Edited by Lost Soul

Guest Not The Ring

Well to be fair, Melchiot looked fantastic in France. He really looked outstanding. I know it's France, but based on the past season's performance he's a decent signing, especially if he's free.

Also, Inter have apparently signed Suazo. This makes him their sixth striker. I'm not sure if he can repeat his efforts this season for a top team, but if he does they've got an outstanding poacher with loads of pace as well.

Melchiot seems good everywhere apart from the Premiership. He was shit at Chelsea and bad at Birmingham.

On a free? Yeah, he has Premiership experience but Wigan need to invest financially in players rather than relying on frees.

Liverpool have made an enquiry into Benayoun.

Edited by Lost Soul

Lol, Melchiot. Is Hutchings trying to kill Wigan? Bramble and now Melchiot?

Why is he doing this? Does he think they're all of a sudden going to become good? Bramble is suddenly going to turn into that star that everyone spoke about at Ipswich? Melchiot is going to tear up strikers? Come the fuck on. Even more reason to hate Wigan.

Possibly, but he's admitted that certain parts of the deal have been agreed.

I also love how many Liverpool fans have jumped on the BENAYOUN WTF WURSE THAN ZENDEN bandwagon, what a load of cunts. If we'd have signed a £20million + player by now no-one would give a toss, but everyone seems to think that we're now going to be smashing transfer records left right and centre.

Guest Not The Ring

Let's not kid ourselves, it hasn't been Madrid's best season as much as a shitty one by Barcelona that's gonna culminate in Rijkaard getting sacked. Madrid still conceded horrible goals and played some really bad stuff. Cannavaro has looked like Titus Bramble, Emerson has put in some of the worst midfield performances I've ever seen, Higuain's scored twice (and he cost over 20 mil), Roberto Carlos looks like he doesn't care anymore and Raul/Robinho have been kinda woeful. If anything, the main reason they're gonna win the title race is RVN who's scored buckets of last minute goals and Guti who's become a super sub of sorts. If Barca hadn't played as badly, Valencia hadn't had an injury crisis of epic proportions and Sevilla hadn't had a bad run of results, there's no way Madrid would be anywhere near the league title. This is why their team needs some serious restructuring for the next season.

Then again I don't think Casillas had anything to do with this, so I'm not sure why Capello is angry at him.

It has been their best season for a good number of years. They actually are still in for La Liga going into the final game of the season, doesn't matter if Barcelona have contributed to their own downfall.

Playing boring football means shit all. Yeah, Madrid like to play attractive football, but all that matters in football is who wins what, not who plays what.

Higuain did not cost over 20m. He cost just over 13m euros. I don't know where you got the whole 20m thing because that isn't true. He's moved from River Plate and is only 19. People expect too much. He will come good, especially when he is learning off VN.

Roberto Carlos is getting old and slow. Raul has hardly set the world alight for a number of years now. I have no doubt Capello will improve the squad in the summer.

And what the fuck is this all about; Spurs and West Ham to battle it out for £17m rated Darren Bent? How the fuck is Bent worth £17m? :lol:

but West Ham are confident they have pulled off another transfer coup.
Edited by Lost Soul