I say you set up

- Premiership

- Championship

- League 1

- League 2

- Europe/Other

Categories and make this the best damn thread ever ¬_¬

Vorinin to Liverpool from Leverkusen

Hargreaves to Manchester United from Bayern Munich (even if it isn't 100% confirmed, which I'm not sure if it is or not - it's imminent)

K. Cisse to Reading from Boavista

DeMarcus Beasley to PSV from Man City

Lucas to Liverpool from Gremio

I didn't include Candia to Liverpool or Woodgate to Boro, not sure if they'd count or not but I guess you could include them?

Edited by IAceI

Liverpool have also got Sebastián Leto coming in from Lanús in Argentina. He's another midfielder along with Lucas.

Florent Sinama Pongolle has moved to Recreativo on a permanent basis, for £2.7m.

Edited by Daydream Anonymous

We've been rumoured with all sorts of players, Barton, Gravesen etc. I wouldn't say no to McCann, but I wouldn't want him as my number one pick. I can see him coming though, more likely than a lot of others we've been linked with.

McCann gets into the game. I like him, but he's apart of the old Villa squad, and Villa are changing all that. He has to go. Villa need something different in midfield. Everytime you watch Villa, especially last season something just didn't seem right. Out of place, so to speak. Agbonlahor and Young out on the wing, Sneijder as the playmaker, with Carew and the like in the center to feed off? That sounds good.

Gravesen is almost certain to leave Celtic in the summer. He fell out with Strachan, didn't he?

Edited by Lost Soul

Mark Gonzalez is set to leave Liverpool for Real Betis after one season at the club.

Rafa Benitez today confirmed the two sides had "almost" reached an agreement over the Chilean winger.

Bolo Zenden, whose contract expires in the summer, has also been told he can talk to other clubs.

Benitez said: "I was talking with him before and I said he could talk with other teams. He knows the situation.

"It's clear some players will leave. We almost have an agreement with Real Betis for Mark Gonzalez."