The Rest of the Summer Movies.

ROC

I was going to go today with my friends but like I said over MSN, I had a huge hangover so I decided to skip it. I can ask them tomorrow sometime if they went and if it was any good. Quite surprising it's getting a lot of good reviews though, intriguing indeed.

I spoke to three people who saw it and the consensus was such:

-If you expect gore and nudity, you'll be terribly disappointed.

-Cusack is great in what basically amounts to a one man show.

-Truly frightening.

So there ya go.

And the one movie this summer I am looking forward to is The Bourne Ultimatum by far. I can't wait for this.

I'm watching 1408 tonight, and I'm excited. The first review of Transforemers came out recently, and well....so far so good. I get the feeling that the best films of the summer are the ones that weren't as highly anticipated as the threequals, or not a sequal. Knocked up so far is still the best of the summer, but Transformers can easily take the cake.....I take that back, Ratatouille will own the summer. So far Reviews are comparable to Finding Nemo and Toy Story 2.

So, has anybody seen 1408 yet? I'm just curious if anybody thinks it's worth checking out.

I loved the short story and in all honesty, as a very strict movie critic, I loved it. They took a great story (what King created) and built off it perfectly. Two thumbs way up. First scary movie I have seen in a looooooong time that actually made me jump. And I jumped more than once. (Y) (Y)