Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread 07/08

Adam

The long trip to face Bristol Rovers in September has been brought forward to the Friday night.

The Memorial Ground clash was originally scheduled for Saturday September 15, but has now been moved to Friday September 14 (7.45) at the request of the police.

United fans now face three lengthy journeys on an evening with the trip to Bournemouth scheduled for Tuesday November 6 and the away clash with Southend set for Tuesday January 29.

The kick-off of the Boxing Day trip to Hartlepool has also been changed at the request of the police.

Kick-off for the Victoria Ground clash has been brought forward from 3pm to 1pm.

For fucks sake I wanted to go to Bristol and Hartlepool, but I can't possibly get to Bristol in 3 1/2 hours even if Google says it's 3hrs 19. And I am not getting up earlier than 10 on Boxing day. Fuck police.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The long trip to face Bristol Rovers in September has been brought forward to the Friday night.

The Memorial Ground clash was originally scheduled for Saturday September 15, but has now been moved to Friday September 14 (7.45) at the request of the police.

United fans now face three lengthy journeys on an evening with the trip to Bournemouth scheduled for Tuesday November 6 and the away clash with Southend set for Tuesday January 29.

The kick-off of the Boxing Day trip to Hartlepool has also been changed at the request of the police.

Kick-off for the Victoria Ground clash has been brought forward from 3pm to 1pm.

For fucks sake I wanted to go to Bristol and Hartlepool, but I can't possibly get to Bristol in 3 1/2 hours even if Google says it's 3hrs 19. And I am not getting up earlier than 10 on Boxing day. Fuck police.

I would like to see Hartlepool added to the list just because they made me pay too much for Adam Boyd in an FM game

They made us pay too much for him in real life it seems. He's on his way out I beleive to either Swansea or Darlington. Shame he looked alright when he played.

He's not going to Darlington :P

& Thanks for the cash (Y)

League One

Winners: Nottingham Forest

Promoted: Southend United

Play-Offs: Luton Town, Tranmere Rovers, Swansea, Doncaster Rovers

Relegated: Cheltenham Town, Carlisle, Bournemouth, Northampton Town

That was really hard not picking Bristol Rovers :shifty:

Long trip my ass. It's three hours if you go the google way, yeah. But not if you go the BSIG Way! Don't go through Sheffield and DEFINITELY don't go through Birmingham, because you'll just get stuck in traffic. Do this:

leedsbristol.JPG

Alright, so Manchester isn't the perfect route, but you'll be less likely (at least I think you will) to get stuck anyway through this route.

Cuts journey time down too*.

*Result not proven

By your method though I'd be hitting Manchester at 5, which I imagine is worse than hitting Birmingham at 1/2 6 - which isn't great in itself. Other alternatives are try and get me and both of my mates out of school an hour early or trains, which I imagine will be worse.

Premiership

Winners: Manchester United

Runner-Up: Chelsea

Champions League: Spurs & Liverpool

UEFA Cup: Portsmouth, Arsenal & Aston Villa

Relegated: Derby, Fulham & Wigan

Championship

Winners: Wolves

Promoted: Cardiff

Play-Offs: Charlton Athletic, Burnley, Southampton & Leicester

Relegated: Coventry, QPR & Bristol City

League One

Promoted: Luton

Play-Offs: Carlisle, Swansea, Walsall & Southend

Relegated: Leyton Orient, Bournemouth, Northampton Town & Gillingham

League Two

Winners: Peterborough

Promoted: Shrewsbury & Rochdale

Play-Offs: Rotherham, Dagenham & Redbridge, Stockport & Grimsby

Relegated: Accrington Stanley & Macclesfield

As for us (Bury), I predict at this moment in time a comfortable mid-table finish in the early teens.

Edited by Spee

Premiership

Winners: Chelsea

Runner-Up:Man United

Champions League: Liverpool and Spurs

UEFA Cup: Arsenal, Blackburn and Newcastle

Relegated: Fulham, Derby and Wigan

Championship

Winners: Wolves

Promoted: Charlton

Play-Offs: Watford, Sheffield Wednesday, Leicester and Southampton

Relegated: Blackpool, Colchester and Barnsley

League One

Promoted: Leeds

Play-Offs: Swansea, Luton, Oldham and Southend

Relegated: Leyton Orient, Northampton, Bristol Rovers and Cheltenham

League Two

Winners: MK Dons

Promoted: Bradford and Stockport

Play-Offs: Grimsby, Lincoln, Brentford and Shrewsbury

Relegated: Morecambe and Barnet

Nice to see another Coca Cola thread, good idea for starting a new one Corino :) - Put me down for my good old Championship Foxes (Leicester City), and here's my predictions for the upcoming season...

Premiership

Winners: Manchester United

Runner-Up: Chelsea

Champions League: Liverpool & Arsenal

UEFA Cup: Newcastle, Tottenham and Aston Villa

Relegated: Wigan, Derby and Sunderland

Championship

Winners: Charlton

Promoted: West Brom

Play-Offs: Leicester (winners), Wolves, Southampton and Watford

Relegated: Blackpool, Colchester and Scunthorpe United

League One

Winners: Swansea City

Promoted: Nottingham Forest

Play-Offs: Leeds United, Luton Town (winners), Swindon Town and Carlisle

Relegated: Northampton, Leyton Orient, Cheltenham and Bournemouth

League Two

Winners: Bradford City

Promoted: Wycombe and Brentford

Play-Offs: MK Dons (winners), Peterborough, Rotherham and Lincoln

Relegated: Morecambe and Accrington Stanley

Got a feeling that we're gonna go up this year from the Championship, or at least make the playoffs. We've made some interesting signings, although its gonna be a bit hit and miss i think. Sergio Hellings looks like he could be a hell of a talent, while N'Gotty will add to our defense. Should be a good season all around!