Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread 07/08

Adam

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckford can go fuck himself.

Seriously though, I'm not at all worried about losing 3-0 to what is essentially a top-half Championship side.

What I am worried about is Shitty going top of said Championship with a win over Coventry :(

Did Huddersfield lose 3-0? I hope they did. 7 on the spin now, and apparently Leeds fans decided to move Swansea to Scotland. Not sure if they were taking the piss or if the north east corner legit thought they were Scottish.

15 points, it's not enough, 15 points, it's not enough.

I dislike drawing with Carlisle. I want victories goddamnit!!!!!!! :angry:

Oh well. At least it's a point. Apparently we could have got three.

I might go watch them play Orient now. Just to see how we all compare.

I remember the days of them being at the bottom of the league. I'm not use to these types of teams being good anymore :(

Besides, I seriously believe we are a good side. It's annoying to see us make the same mistakes over and OVER and OVER and OVER again when, if we just thought about it one day, we could turn these draws into wins.

I suppose I shouldn't complain really. We're doing better than expected.

You mean, the side that had Michael Knighton as chairman and Roddy Collins and Ian Atkins as managers? From years and years and years ago, that was then turned around by Paul Simpson quickly and turned into a stable middle of the pack team.

Because, that was all years ago <_<

P GD PTS

1 Leyton Orient 7 4 16

2 Tranmere 7 5 14

3 Hartlepool 7 5 13

4 Yeovil 7 2 13

5 Southend 7 1 12

6 Carlisle 7 2 11

7 Swindon 7 3 10

8 Swansea 7 0 10

9 Bristol Rovers 7 -1 10

10 Nottm Forest 6 5 9

11 Northampton 7 3 9

12 Brighton 7 0 9

13 Luton 7 0 9

14 Crewe 7 -1 9

15 Huddersfield 7 -5 9

16 Cheltenham 7 -1 8

17 Doncaster 7 -2 7

18 Leeds 7 13 6

19 Oldham 6 -2 6

20 Gillingham 7 -10 6

21 Bournemouth 7 -5 5

22 Millwall 7 -5 5

23 Port Vale 7 -5 5

24 Walsall 7 -6 5

Edited by Dan

I remember the days of them being at the bottom of the league. I'm not use to these types of teams being good anymore :(

Besides, I seriously believe we are a good side. It's annoying to see us make the same mistakes over and OVER and OVER and OVER again when, if we just thought about it one day, we could turn these draws into wins.

I suppose I shouldn't complain really. We're doing better than expected.

LCS, you had better beat Huddersfield on Saturday so that I can laugh when we beat Gillingham and over take them in the league.

Looking at my fixture list; until we play Bristol at home and then Hartlepool away at Christmas time, I really can't see many teams taking anything from us, maybe Orient and Carlisle, at a push Yeovil, other than those 3 we have 11 easy wins between now and the end of the year, I'd expect us to get at least 28/29 points from those.

By the way, Dan, how long does it take to do Leeds > Hartlepool on a coach?