Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread 07/08

Adam

I just glanced at the table really. Only 7 wins until we equal the English record for the most consecutive wins - 25 until we equal the world record. Ok maybe the last one is pushing it :P Not used to being optimistic about Leeds.

And I might come to Hartlepool on boxing day, I'll make up my lost sleep on the coach :P

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll show everyone what real football violence is about. I meanwhile will stand like a coward behind the service crew and run off when anyone threatening comes near me.

:blink:

And then you lot cry when a leeds fan gets killed by a turk.

Real football violence....try going back 20 years.

We'll show everyone what real football violence is about. I meanwhile will stand like a coward behind the service crew and run off when anyone threatening comes near me.

QFE

What is the point in all the violence? I dont get it, I go to the game to watch and enjoy. Violence in football is the worst thing about it all.

Pfft... It's different when we do it. :shifty: I have to agree, there's nothing modern day that matches the stories from the 80s, but we're willing to kick off against anyone this year, and Millwall aren't likely to back out -_-

And the violence shows the passion, it also makes your team feared, thus making your stadium a "fortress", hard to explain to people who don't support the thug teams.

Pfft... It's different when we do it. :shifty: I have to agree, there's nothing modern day that matches the stories from the 80s, but we're willing to kick off against anyone this year, and Millwall aren't likely to back out -_-

And the violence shows the passion, it also makes your team feared, thus making your stadium a "fortress", hard to explain to people who don't support the thug teams.

Violence shows passion? You are retarded. Fans that fight arent fans at all, simple as.