Forza Motorsport 2

Animal

So i picked this up yesterday after I got my salary. Normally I don't really like simulation racing games but this just blew me away. Graphics are great and races are fun (especially since you can set the difficulty also during your career mode) but the best part about it is the vinyl options.

Thousand layers basicly gives you the ability to make anything you want. I made this great looking Nightmare before christmas car and i was amazed at the result.

I would upload a picture but I can't go online (dammit).

So anyone else got this?

Then I hate you Dragsy, because Forza 2 kicks the shit out of any Gran Turismo I've ever played and I can't wait till I buy my 360 so I can stop playing it at my friend's house.

Played the demo in Gamestation, it bored me.

Me too. I prefer McRae Dirt (except for the annoying American voiceover and the lack of good old Colin himself) and I also prefer TOCA Race Driver 3 on PS2.

People love Forza 2 but for me it's not as good as it could be.

The physics run at 320+ FPS so you feel every little bump in the road as your playing, the graphics are good, theirs a good selection of cars(300+) but its a pure simulation between the way they handle, the way you can tune everything on your car so if you like NFS you wouldn't like this ;o.

I'd really like to enjoy this game, but I just can't. Even arcade style racing games bore the hell out of me after a while but simulations make me want to snap the disc in half the moment I drive about half a kilometer in-game.

Needless to say I'll be passing on this one.

The physics run at 320+ FPS so you feel every little bump in the road as your playing, the graphics are good, theirs a good selection of cars(300+) but its a pure simulation between the way they handle, the way you can tune everything on your car so if you like NFS you wouldn't like this ;o.

I like NFS and Forza.

You don't have to only like arcadey or sim racing games, you can like both as different entities.

See, I've probably spent more hours on the first three Gran Turismo games in my time than nearly every other game....I LOVE a good racing simulation game but Forza just annoys me and I'm not sure why. I love GT, Dirt, F1 on the PS3....So I like me plenty of different racing games, but Forza just doesn't do it for me...May be controls, may be the clunky feel....Though it may be good with the force feedback steering wheel.