Madden 08 Soundtrack

LL!

Headlining the show are platinum-record-selling artists such as The Bravery, Swizz Beats, Sum 41, Timbaland featuring Justin Timberlake, The Hives, and Yellowcard. Airbourne, Datarock, Operator, and Enter Shikari will make their big-time debut, hoping to seed an ascent to superstardom. Lending a track to the proceedings for the first time will also be rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, with "I Don't Wanna Stop."

Arriving this August, Madden NFL 08 will be available on the Xbox 360, Xbox, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PC, PlayStation Portable, mobile handsets, and Mac.

The full soundtrack is listed below.

Artist - Song

Airbourne - "Runnin' Wild"

Atreyu - "Becoming"

Brother Ali - "Whatcha Got"

Daddy Yankee - "Impacto"

Datarock - "The New Song"

Earl Greyhound - "S.O.S."

Enter Shikari - "OK, Time for Plan B"

From Autumn to Ashes - "Daylight Slaving"

HE**YEAH - "You Wouldn't Know"

Jupiter One - "Countdown"

MIMS - "Cop It"

Murs - "Dreadlocks"

O-Solo - "Monsta"

Operator - "Soul Crusher"

Ozzy Osbourne - "I Don't Wanna Stop"

Pharoahe Monch feat. Showtyme - "Desire"

Pitbull feat. Don Omar - "Fuego Remix"

Queens of the Stone Age - "3's & 7's"

Red1 feat. Afu-Ra - "Dem No Worry We"

Shadows Fall - "Redemption"

Swizz Beatz - "It's Me Snitches"

Sum 41 - "Underclass Hero"

Team Shadetek feat. 77Klash & Jahdan - "Brooklyn Anthem"

The Bravery - "Believe"

The Hives - "Tick Tick Boom"

The Used - "The Ripper"

Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake - "Release"

Yellowcard - "Fighting"

Zion I & The Grouch - "Hit'em"

Looks like a damn fine line-up to me. With the likes of The Bravery, The Used, and Atreyu we've got a great soundtrack.

Wow, it looks a lot weaker than previous years. Ozzy and Queens will be awesome in the game as well as Pharoahe Monch, but the rest looks kind of dire.

EDIT: That said, it may remind me to listen to The Bravery's new disc...oh and to Murs.

Edited by Mr. Vince McMahon

Wait, what? The Bravery are still going? I didn't hear anything of them after Honest Mistake didn't prove to be the best thing since bread came sliced.

Conversely, I always find myself playing with the music off, and this looks like another year with music on mute.

Ocean Avenue is awesome, since then, shite. Some of the Madden tracklist isn't bad (Enter Shikari, Ozzy, Queens, FATA and Shadows Fall), not really heard of the others though. Hellyeah are godawful, they're only getting anywhere becase Vinnie Paul is their drummer.

Even though I probably won't play the game, I'm psyched to see that From Autumn To Ashes made the list. Their new album freakin' owns.

Also, to all that have listened to the new Bravery album, any good? Once I heard that they decided to drop their 80's new wave elements, it dropped off my "must listen" radar.