Electronic Entertainment Expo '07

Vilge Duin

After watching the Microsoft conference yesterday and the Nintendo conference having ended a bit ago, with Sony's up next...

I must say, I am quite pleased.

Super Mario Galaxy November 12th and Smash Brothers Brawl December 3rd! Oh I can't wait.

And I have to give it to Microsoft, I'm somewhat impressed. But my desire to have a 360 all but vanished when they announced Viva Pinata and Gears of War (both with extra content) for the PC. Aside from Dead Rising those were the only two games I actually found interesting.

And Sony better pull out all the stops though... Because between Microsoft and Nintendo, they are thoroughly getting trounced.

Resident Evil 5 also looks great.

Anyone else bothering with E3 this year?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo's conference was horrible. They've got plenty of great games coming out (Smash Bros, Mario, Metroid, Fire Emblem, etc.) but they didn't really spend that much time on any of them. They announced some release dates, but that's about it really. Mario Kart Wii should be great, but the conference was pretty boring overall. Not enough info on the big games.

I own a wii. But I must say since Xbox360 is now the same price I might have to go pick one up NOW. This system rocks and with all their great looking games. Call of duty 4 especcially looks AMAZING.

After watching all three of the press conferences, I can honestly say that Microsoft won big. Everyone is talking about how Sony stole the show...with what? Metal Gear Solid and Killzone, a sequel to a horrible PS2 game that didn't deserve to be continued? Neither of them will even come out this year either. Now look over at the MS show. Every game it showed (except RE5) will hit shelves this year including Halo, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon, Call of Duty 4, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Beautiful Katamari, Naruto, Lost Odyssey, Grand Theft Auto 4, Guitar Hero III, Rock Band and so on and so forth. I know some of those aren't exclusives but that's a lot of good games right there. I can't see spending 500-600$ for two games I won't see until possibly 2009 with delays. At least with my 360 I won't have to wait.

Also, on the Wii side, seeing Reggie Fils-Aime's reaction to WiiFit calling him overweight was priceless. : P

I for one will get a 360. I wish Microsoft talked about their new chip/hardware for the 360 and confirm an actual release date for that rather than just leaving it up to rumors.

The only reason I would a PS3 is for MGS4 and GT5. I'm sure that MGS4 will eventually be released on the 360 and that the PS3 has a "timed exclusive" just like they have for Unreal.

GTAIV

Assassin's Creed

Halo 3 (can't believe that I am saying that)

CoD4

VF5

ST:HD

APF2K7

Lost Odyssey

Blue Dragon

Mass Effect

I'm gonna be broke as a joke...

You know. My bad. I would of swore I heard it 100 times on G4tv when they were covering it today. And I read all over online That they were suppoisedly planing too.

Too bad though. I want too play COD4 bad.