Electronic Entertainment Expo '07

Vilge Duin

The studio is currently working on Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots for the PlayStation 3. After completing Metal Gear Solid 2, Kojima openly opposed the idea of working on a new Metal Gear Solid game. However, he later retracted his comments in the June 3, 2005 issue of Weekly Famitsu, claiming his earlier statement that "[he] will focus more on producing" was misinterpreted as stepping down from the director position.

-wiki

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The konami press conference is over and there was no big news from what I could see. Unless there is something on the discs they were giving out.

EDIT: oh wait it was a silent hill 5 trailer.

Edited by CKN

Just watched E3 Live on Gamespot. Just a few thoughts…

- Assassin Creed looks fun as hell. They showed some more gameplay, where the player just screwed around, exploring Jerusalem.

- Mass Effect is definitely game of the show. Gameplay, graphics, and animation are top notch. It could be one of the biggest (length wise) games ever.

- The new Simpson game actually looks good.

- The explosions and destruction in Mercenary 2 are impressive.

Edited by abundant

I really hope Left 4 Dead gets a 360 port, that looks awesome.

It's like Counter-Strike meets Dead Rising. :D

w00t! It is coming for 360 as well!

LMFAO at the Rock Band demo. That's hilarious. :lol:

Edited by The Kraig

Every time someone from Nintendo is asked about them forsaking the hardcore gamer, they always say "we have lots of games for the hardcore gamer, smash brothers, mario galaxy, and metroid prime 3.' every time, those three games. Three games is not 'lots of games for the hardcore gamer.'

I shoulda got an Xbox 360 last year instead... <_<

So all of today I was wondering when square enix was going to have their press conference. Apparently they packed everything up thursday night and abandoned their booth. Guess they didn't like the new E3.