TGS Sega Line Up

Riceman 4K

TGS 2007 SEGA gamelist

Alien Syndrome (Wii,PSP)

After Burner: Black Falcon (PSP)

Beijing 2008: the Official Videogame of the Olympic Games (PS2,Xbox360,PS3,Wii,PSP,NDS,PC)

ChuChu Rocket! (Xbox Live Arcade,PC)

Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars (PSP)

Fighters Megamix 2 (Xbox360,PS3)

Ghost Squad (Wii)

Happy Tree Friends False Alarm (Xbox Live Arcade,PC)

Jet Set Radio Next (Xbox360,PS3)

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii,NDS)

Medieval II: Total War KingdomsVisit (PC)

Nights: Journey of Dreams (Wii)

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus (PS2,Xbox360,PC)

Samba De Amigo Fever (PSP)

Sega Classics Collection 2 (PS2,PSP)

Sega Rally Revo (Xbox360,PS3,PSP,PC)

Sega Superstar 2 (Wii)

---------------------

Shenmue 3 (Xbox360)

---------------------

Shenmue I & II Plus (Xbox360)

Skies of Arcadia 2 (Wii)

Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP)

Sonic Rush Adventure (NDS)

Sonic the RPG (Xbox360,PS3)

Space Channel 5 Part3 (Xbox360,PS3)

Space Channel 5 Showtime (Wii,NDS,PSP)

The Club (Xbox360,PS3,PC)

The Golden Compass (PS2,PC,NDS,Xbox360,PSP,PS3,Wii)

The House of the Dead 4 (Xbox360,PS3)

Universe at War: Earth Assault (Xbox360,PC)

Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox360,PS3)

Virtua Fighter Kids 2 (Wii)

Worldwide Soccer Manager Live (Xbox360,PC)

Yakuza 3 (PS3)

TGS 2007 SEGA gamelist

Jet Set Radio Next (Xbox360,PS3)

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus (PS2,Xbox360,PC)

Shenmue 3 (Xbox360)

Shenmue I & II Plus (Xbox360)

Worldwide Soccer Manager Live (Xbox360,PC)

Those are the games I'm really looking towards getting. Shenmue has been one of those games I've enjoyed and I hope that the series finishes like it should, as I hate when epic stories die off and leave us without any ending.

If this is true then I have gained my faith in SEGA back, so many great series making their returns, it seems too good to be true and I'm afraid that it will be false.

Jet Set Radio Next, Shenmue 3 and the I & II Plus as well as Skies of Arcadia 2 and Virtua Fighter 5/Kids 2 would be a killer lineup

Edited by Corizzle

If it were a legit list, I'd bet my left arm that Gamespot, IGN, Eurogamer or any other of the big gaming sites would be all over it like a rash, but it's nowhere to be found. Looks very much like a fake, unfortunately.

Edited by Scott McFly

Dammit dammit, basically all us PS2 owners just get is Phantasy Star (which my friends will be pumped about but not so much me), Sega Classics 2 and the standard Olympics tie-in. I'm gonna have to consider getting a 360 just for Jet Set and Shenmue 3. Reminds me of the days when I was seriously considering buying an XBox for the sole reason that it was bundled with Jet Set Radio Future.

By the way, when did they decide that Shenmue was going to be an XBox exclusive franchise? Also, any word when Yakuza 2 is supposed to come out in the states? I was really interested in getting Yakuza when it came out but when I heard that the sequel was already out in Japan, I held off hoping for a $20 price tag for the first one.

Are people really so gullible hat they believe this list is real?

Do you not think that if Sega have said they are showing off fucking Shenmue 3 then it would be reported by at least ONE of the major sites? Or Sega themselves in a press release?

The only place this list is at the moment is a rather ropey looking Japanese site, and much like ropey looking US and European sites, saying they're not to be trusted for hard facts is a massive understatement.

SEGA gets a huge amount of respect from me just because of how awesome the Dreamcast was. There are some cool looking games on that list, and here is hoping that they can put out some quality games and blow me away.