Alonso Is A Twat: Official Thread

Katsuya

Anyone who saw what that little Spanish midget did in Qualifying today will know the reasons for this thread. For those that don't; he holds up Hamilton on purpose during a pit stop, so Lewis can't set another fast lap to try and defend his pole position. Alonso just scrapes through and manages to get pole from Hamilton. Ron Dennis (Mclaren Boss) throws his headset down and was truly pissed off, while Alonso acts like a smarmy cunt and somehow tries to pass off the comment that Dennis had told him to stay there, while he basks in his pole.

Until just now, because the stewards bumped him down to sixth. Hamilton's now gonna take pole, followed by Heidfeld in second and Kimi in third - in other words, he'll walk his way to victory whilst Alonso *hopefully* gets shunted by Raikkonen, wiping them both out, so it can minimize the damage to McClaren.

Because thanks to Alonso's little glory hogging stunt, the entire team can't score constructor's points. Thankfully for Lewis, they can score Driver's points.

It'll get worse before it gets better at McClaren. I could seriously imagine Alonso trying to bump Hamilton off the road one of these days. I saw the incident and Alonso's excuse afterwards about Raikkonen in front holding him up was clearly a lie as the mechanics looked clueless as to why the fuck he was still there. I can easily see Fernando leaving at the end of this year, and the thing is, some people on the BBC website are whining (like Fernando) about how Lewis Hamilton gets some kind of special treatement. What a load of shit. There's only one person that's made Lewis Hamilton the championship leader and that's Lewis Hamilton. Alonso, as the two time champion, has been clearly shown-up by the rookie, and its obvious to everyone who watches F1.

It's amazing that people can not only drive at those speeds, but also be complete cunts about it. I'd be all over the walls but these guys are blocking and darting and breaking all the rules of the road.

Alonso was a cunt last year, this doesn't really count as news ¬_¬

As for the "special treatment" arguement, the arguement that Hamilton has done it all by himself is stupid. Obviously he needs the team's help, just like every other driver (except, if you ask him, David Cunthard. God I hate that massively-wide-jawed cuntface). I doubt he's getting more attention than Alonso though. And if he is, it's because he's roughly 100% less of a twat, and people like him and want to see him succeed ¬_¬.

I agree with what a few people said about this situation and the constructors points thing. This was an internal McLaren matter, no constructors points should've been technically deducted as it didn't affect any other teams. Far worse things have happened between rival teams (like, uh, spying?) where no points have been took away, so I'm wondering what the F1 people were smoking when they made that decision. Alonso's five place demotion was the right decision however.

Yes, but Hamilton had to do that. Had he have let Alonso through, Raikkonen would have passed him too, jeopardising his laps. At no point did he purposefully block Alonso to the point that Fernando couldn't set a fast lap; that was why McClaren held Alonso back a bit during his first stop. Alonso purposefully blocked Lewis though to ensure that Hamilton couldn't get another chance at pole.