The Official Halo 3 Topic

The Kraig

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played this for like the second time today at a friends house in some 2 v. 2 and some 1 v. 1 v. 1. It was like only the third time I have ever played Halo and I loved it. Easy to figure out and fun at the same time. I am thinking about picking up this game sometime soon and maybe even the past two as well.

I find the best way to improve is to just keep on playing and learn the maps and where things are in them. If you like to use a particular weapon, get to know where to find it. And use theatre mode to see how your opponents do things if they beat you particularly badly. For instance, when I first started playing alongside my bro, we'd always get hit with the rocket launcher on Narrows and we had no idea where it was on the map. After a few games, we checked back on the film to find out.

Got my first MVP yesterday too. :)

I caved in and bought this today. Have been playing online, it seems a but slow and I'm not sure if it was just the game i joined, but everyone was shit. I ran over to them and they weren't even looking at me and I kept getting easy kills.

And how can I join a certain game? I join a team battle playlist and have random games, I just want to do a team slayer match, how do I do that?

I caved in and bought this today. Have been playing online, it seems a but slow and I'm not sure if it was just the game i joined, but everyone was shit. I ran over to them and they weren't even looking at me and I kept getting easy kills.

And how can I join a certain game? I join a team battle playlist and have random games, I just want to do a team slayer match, how do I do that?

This is why I wish there was a matchmaking type thing for custom games. None of my friends have a clue what rocket race is, and despite me explaining it last night, we didn't end up playing it. It'd be good to just search for a map or game variant in use and request to join or something.