They tried to make me go to rehab and I said...yes.

ROC

I guess she'll be taking Pete Doherty's column inches now.

I don't like Doherty, but the sad part about this is that I'm sure coverage of Winehouse will go on and on about 'her demons' and so on and so forth, yet Doherty is the 'drug abuser' yadda yadda yadda.

...Ketamine's not a horse tranquilizer.

...yes it is.

It can be, but Ketamine either was/is used on humans in some cases, so I think that throws people.

Actually, checking Wiki, it says it is used with both humans and animals, so it isn't strictly a horse tranquilizer, but is probably used to tranquilize horses....if that makes sense.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get people who think she's hot. I've seen more convincing transvestites.

I just googled her, and found some before/after pic of before she lost weight. Having not known she existed before this album, holy shit. Way hotter before. I'd still do'er either way though.

I took it one time, while out at a party, a pretty massive line too. Like 5 minutes later, the room was spinning, I was seeing two of everything, everyone was like 'are you alright', and I'm hanging onto shit for dear life. Except, in the back of my head, there's like, this little sober part of me that KNOWS everything thats going on, and can't do shit about it. It was a trip, to say the least. 'Twas fun though.

...yes it is.

No, no it definitely isn't. People call it a "horse tranquilizer" so they can feel a lot more badass than admitting they're really just getting a dissosciatve trip off of a cat tranquilizer. It's, like, never used on horses. It is a ton of fun though!

Edited by damshow

...yes it is.

No, no it definitely isn't. People call it a "horse tranquilizer" so they can feel a lot more badass than admitting they're really just getting a dissosciatve trip off of a cat tranquilizer. It's, like, never used on horses. It is a ton of fun though!

Apparently, it tranquilizes small animals, but is also used in pain management for larger animals.

...yes it is.

Apparently, it tranquilizes small animals, but is also used in pain management for larger animals.

Yes, but that doesn't make it a horse tranquilizer, which is my point. I'm just trying to set people straight on these sorts of things since there's a lot of misinformation about drugs and the like, and as a result a lot of people do serious harm to themselves. I like to compare it to driving a car without a license.

...yes it is.

Yes, but that doesn't make it a horse tranquilizer, which is my point. I'm just trying to set people straight on these sorts of things since there's a lot of misinformation about drugs and the like, and as a result a lot of people do serious harm to themselves. I like to compare it to driving a car without a license.

I get it, but as someone who doesn't care outside the fact that I enjoyed taking it, just using the small amount of information I know :P

Well.....Wiki knows >_>

I don't get people who think she's hot. I've seen more convincing transvestites.

I just googled her, and found some before/after pic of before she lost weight. Having not known she existed before this album, holy shit. Way hotter before. I'd still do'er either way though.

Guest Ringie 500

Singer Amy Winehouse walked out of rehab yesterday after less than 48 hours, and then took a helicopter to London for a brain scan. The Sun reports:

Doctors ordered Amy, 23, to have the brain scan after she had a seizure during her overdose. It will reveal whether the singer has a form of epilepsy — which could have been undetected until now.

Singer Amy Winehouse walked out of rehab yesterday after less than 48 hours, and then took a helicopter to London for a brain scan. The Sun reports:

Doctors ordered Amy, 23, to have the brain scan after she had a seizure during her overdose. It will reveal whether the singer has a form of epilepsy — which could have been undetected until now.

rip

But anyway! That cocktail sounds insane, and she's lucky to be alive. Well, it sounds like she's probably going to get clean which is good for her. Not that I'm a fan or anything, but I'd hate to see her die as her musical career is really picking up.

You know you need to go into rehab when you sing a song about how people try to make you go to rehab.

I'm not surprised or even grimly amused. I just assumed it was going to happen eventually.