Favorite Movie Quotes

Guest starsaligned916

Guest starsaligned916

Either funny or dramatic or just awesome, what are some of your favorite movie quotes?

To get us started, here's one from Cast Away:

We both had done the math. Kelly added it all up and... knew she had to let me go. I added it up, and knew that I had... lost her. 'cos I was never gonna get off that island. I was gonna die there, totally alone. I was gonna get sick, or get injured or something. The only choice I had, the only thing I could control was when, and how, and where it was going to happen. So... I made a rope and I went up to the summit, to hang myself. I had to test it, you know? Of course. You know me. And the weight of the log, snapped the limb of the tree, so I-I - , I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power over *nothing*. And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket. I knew, somehow, that I had to stay alive. Somehow. I had to keep breathing. Even though there was no reason to hope. And all my logic said that I would never see this place again. So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing. And one day my logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in, and gave me a sail. And now, here I am. I'm back. In Memphis, talking to you. I have ice in my glass... And I've lost her all over again. I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly. But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island. And I know what I have to do now. I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?

Absolutely any and every line from Withnail & I, especially:

"Throw yourself into the road, darling, you haven't got a chance!"

"We're not from London!"

"We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now."

"I feel like a pig shat in my head."

"Bastard must have died."

"We've gone on holiday by mistake."

"I mean to have you, boy, even if it must be burglary."

"I shall never play The Dane."

Seriously, who needs anything else?

Super Troopers

'I'll believe that when me shit turns purple, and smells like rainbow sherbert!'

'The next guy to say shenanigans gets pistol whipped.

Hey Favrah, whats that restaurant you like, the one with all the shit on the walls?

Shenanigans?

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH'

Accepted

'I hope you have hobo stab insurance.'

'Hey, look, the birthplace of crack!'

'I'm working with some very unstable heeeeeeeerbs'

'Its my ex-girlfriend *insert name I can't remember*... YOU BROKE MY HEART!'

Accepted is the best movie ever.

DOG SOLDIERS:

Sergeant Harry Wells: "My guts are out Coop!"

Cooper: "We'll just put 'em back in then!"

Sergeant Harry Wells: "They're not gonna fucking fit!"

Cooper: "Of course they'll fit, man!"

Cooper: "Go on then Bruce, what scares you?"

Bruce: "The self-destructive nature of the human condition."

Spoon: "You're just taking the piss now."

Cooper: "What about you, Spoon?"

Spoon: "Castration."

Cooper: "There's no argument there. Joe?"

Joe: "Only one thing guaranteed to put the shits up me: a penalty shoot-out."

Cooper: "Figures. Terry?"

Terry: "Watching a penalty shoot-out... with Joe."

Bruce: "What about you, Coop?"

Cooper: "Spiders. And women. And... spider-women."

BATTLE ROYALE: (subtitles)

[after being shot multiple times by Kotohiki]

Hiroki Sugimura: "You're so cute"

Teacher Kitano: "So today's lesson is... you kill each other off 'til there's only one left. Nothing's against the rules."

Training Video Girl: "We have randomly selected weapons to put in your kits, so you might get lucky, and you might not."

[Picks up axe]

Training Video Girl: "This one is SUPER lucky."

CRANK:

Chev Chelios: *on phone, speaking to girlfriend's answerphone as he's falling through the sky with no parachute* "Hey doll, looks like I let you down again. It's like all my life I've just been going, going, going. Wish I'd taken more time to stop and smell the roses so to speak. Guess it's too late for that now. You're the greatest, baby."

Doc Miles: "And you've got a steel hard-on, don't you?"

Chev Chelios: "Well let me check. Check!"

Doc Miles: "Well, that's the stimulation of your blood vessels. Your urinary sphincter's tight as a knot right now. You couldn't piss to save your life."

Chev Chelios: "Urinary sphincter? Check!"

SNATCH:

Sol: "You ain't from this planet are you, Vincent? Who is gonna mug two black fellas, holding pistols, sat in a car that is worth less than your shirt?"

Tommy: "Are you sayin' I can't shoot?"

Turkish: "No Tommy, I'm not saying you can't shoot. I know you can't shoot. I'm saying that six-pound piece of shit stuck in your trousers would do more damage if you fed it to him."

Turkish: "All he's gotta do is stay down."

[Mickey suddenly rises from the mat and knocks out Anderson with a single punch]

Turkish: "*Now* we are fucked."

SUNSHINE:

Searle: "Kaneda, what can you see?"

LAYER CAKE:

XXXX: [over the phone] "Dragan?"

Dragan: "Yes."

XXXX: "I've got an idea... Why don't you come 'round for breakfast? I'll squeeze some orange juice and grind some coffee and we can talk about this like adults. How's that sound?"

Dragan: "Sounds very hospitable."

XXXX: "Do you know where I live?"

Dragan: "No."

XXXX: "Well, fuck off then."

CARRY ON UP THE KHYBER:

The Khasi of Kalabar: "May the benevolence of the god Shivoo bring blessings on your house."

Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond: "And on yours."

The Khasi of Kalabar: "And may his wisdom bring success in all your undertakings."

Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond: "And in yours."

The Khasi of Kalabar: "And may his radiance light up your life."

Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond: "And up yours."

CARRY ON CLEO:

Julius Caesar: "Infamy, infamy. They've all got it in for me."

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE:

Napoleon Dynamite: "Why do you got your hood on like that?"

Pedro: "Well, when I came home from school my head started to get really hot. So I drank some cold water, but it didn't do nothing. So I laid in the bathtub for a while, but then I realized that it was my hair that was making my head hot. So I went into my kitchen and I shaved it all off. I don't want anyone to see."

Deb: "What are you drawing?"

Napoleon Dynamite: "A liger."

Deb: "What's a liger?"

Napoleon Dynamite: "It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic."

Football Factory

Tommy Johnson: Are you gonna sit in some poxy office with a cunt for a boss telling you what to do as you count your pennies trying to make ends meet in a country that's sinking into strikes and wars and at the end of the day you go home to your cosy little flat in 'nowheresville' and pull your IKEA curtains shut to hide from the big bad world and pretend it's not happening? Or are you gonna stand up and be counted, make a difference and feel the rush? Just for once say "fuck it". I'm coiled up like a spring and I'm ready to burst and wanking ain't doing it anymore. I need violence to make me feel I'm still alive. I know what I'd rather do, mate. Tottenham away. Love it!

Tommy Johnson: There's nothing different about me. I'm just another bored male, approaching 30, in a dead-end job, who lives for the weekend. Casual sex, watered-down lager, heavily cut drugs. And occasionally kicking fuck out of someone.

Tommy Johnson: What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? Fuck that for a laugh! I know what I'd rather do. Tottenham away, love it!

The Business

Frankie: My old man wrote me a letter from prison once. It said if you don't want to end up in here, stay away from crime, women and drugs. Trouble is, that don't leave you much else to do, does it?

Frankie: Two beers please, and I don't suppose there’s a chance you'll suck my cock?

Bar Lady: No, there isn't a chance. My old man's over there, and he's a big cunt.

Nick Love makes the most quotable films.

Blades of Glory

Jimmy: So, Coach, I was thinking about the music for our routine.

Coach: Oh, really?

Chazz: We're gonna dance to one song, and one song only: "Lady Humps" by the Blackeyed Peas. "What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk? I’m a get you, get you drunk, get you drunk off my lady humps, my humps, my humps, my lovely lady humps."

Jimmy: [disgusted] I'm not skating to anything with references to lady humps. I don't even know what that means.

Chazz: No one knows what it means, but it's provocative...

Jimmy: No, it's not, it's gross...

Chazz: ...It gets the people going!

Chazz: The night is a very dark time for me.

Jimmy: It's dark for everyone, moron!

Chazz: Not for Alaskans or dudes with night-vision goggles.

Ghostbusters:

Janine: Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

Winston: Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.

Venkman: If I'm wrong, nothing happens! We go to jail - peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it! But if I'm right, and we can stop this thing... Lenny, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters.

Rocky Balboa:

Rocky: The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Back to School:

Professor Terguson: Is she right? 'Cause I know that's the popular version of what went on there. And a lot of people like to believe that. I wish I could, but I was *there*. I wasn't here in a class room, hoping I was right, thinking about it. I was up to my knees in rice paddies, with guns that didn't work! Going in there, looking for Charlie, slugging it out with him; While pussies like you were back here partying, putting headbands on, doing drugs, and listening to the goddamn Beatle albums! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!

Thornton: Hey Professor, take it easy. These kids were in grade school at the time, and as for me... I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover.

(a couple lines later)

Professor Terguson: You remember that thing we had about 30 years ago called the Korean conflict? And how we failed to achieve victory? How come we didn't cross the 38th parallel and push those rice-eaters back to the Great Wall of China? Then take the fucking wall apart brick by brick and nuke them back into the fucking stone age forever? Tell me why! How come? Say it! Say it!

Thornton: All right. I'll say it. 'Cause Truman was too much of a *pussy wimp* to let MacArthur go in there and blow out those Commie bastards!

Professor Terguson: ....Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you.

Thornton: [chuckling to his classmates] Good teacher. He really seems to care. About what I have no idea.

I shall first start by trumping Skummy and Hammy for quotes from some of the films they picked....

SNATCH...

Tommy: "What's wrong with this one?"

Turkish: "Oh nothing Tommy - " *pulls caravan door off* " - it's tip-top. I'm just not sure about the colour."

Avi: So, uh, what do I call you? Bullet? Tooth?

Tony: You can call me Susan if it makes you 'appy.

Sol: What is that?!

Vincent: It's a shotgun, Sol.

Sol: That's a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Vincent!

Sol: Well, I wanna raise some pulses, don't I?

Vincent: You'll raise 'ell.

Vincent: Don't worry about him - he's a natural, in't you Tyrone?

Tyrone: 'Course I am!

Vincent: He's done a rally driving course, in't you Tyrone?

Vincent: 'Course I 'ave!

Tyrone: It was at a funny angle.

Sol: It was behind you, Tyrone. When you reverse, things come from behind you.

Turkish: Sugar?

Brick Top: No thanks, Turkish - I'm sweet enough.

Brick Top: Do you two know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous expression of vengeance, manifested by an appropriate agent. In this case, a 'orrible cunt - me.

WITHNAIL & I...

Marwood: My thumbs have gone weird! I'm in the middle of a fucking overdose!

Danny: I don't advise a haircut, man. Hair are your aerials - they pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them to your brain. This is the reason bald men are uptight.

Danny: If I medicined you, you'd think a brain tumour was a birthday present!

Marwood: How did you get in?

Danny: I used my ingenuity.

Marwood: Eh?

Danny: I came up the drainpipe.

Withnail: Scrubbers!

Scrubber: Up yours, granddad!

Withnail: Scrubbers! Scrubbers!

Marwood: Shut up.

Withnail: Little tarts. They love it.

Marwood: (regarding a live chicken) I think you ought to kill it instantly in case it starts trying to make friends with us.

Danny: If you're hanging on to a rising balloon, you're presented with a difficult decision - let go before it's too late or hang on and keep getting higher, posing the question; how long can you keep a grip on the rope? They're selling hippie wigs in Woolworths, man. The greatest decade in the history of mankind is over. And as Presuming Ed here has so consistently pointed out, we have failed to paint it black.

I'm done for now, I shall add more from new movies later.

Ooh, one more...

Hunter S. Thompson: "We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt-shaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-coloured uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two-dozen amyls. Not that we needed it all for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

From the brilliant Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, of course.

Goldfinger

Bond: I think you made your point. Thank you for the demonstration.

Goldfinger: Choose your next witticism carefully Mr. Bond, it may be your last.

Bond: Do you expect me to talk?

Goldfinger: No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!

Bond: The name's Bond. James Bond.

Rocky

Mickey: You'll be able to spit nails, kid. Like the guy says, you're gonna eat lightning and you're gonna crap thunder. You're gonna become a very dangerous person.

Misery:

Annie: [After smashing Paul's ankles with a sledgehammer] God I love you.

Catch 22:

Colonel Cathcart: You're a disgrace. I'd like to know how you got to be a Captain, anyway.

Yossarian: You promoted me.

Colonel Cathcart: That has got nothing to do with it.

Yossarian: Let me see if I've got this straight: in order to be grounded, I've got to be crazy and I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means I'm not crazy any more and I have to keep flying.

The Holy Grail:

Minstrel: [singing] Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis...

Sir Robin: That's, uh, that's enough music for now, lads... looks like there's dirty work afoot.

French Soldier: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Edited by Marcos

For humor, I quoteth you one of my favorite movies of all-time, "Clerks":

Dante: "You get me slapped with a fine, you argue with the customers and I have to patch everything up, you get us thrown out of a funeral by violating the corpse, and then to top it off, you ruin my relationship. I mean, what's your encore? Do you, like, anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank?"

...and, of course, "Clerks II":

"Oh, no-no, it's cool. I'm taking it back."

For a serious nature, I once again refer to "Clerks":

"Oh, fuck you! Fuck you, pal! Jesus, there you go trying to pass the buck. I'm the source of all your misery.

Who closed the store to play hockey?

Who closed the store to go to a wake?

Who tried to win back his ex-girlfriend without even discussing how he felt with his present one?

You wanna blame somebody? Blame yourself.

'I'm not even supposed to be here today.'...You sound like an asshole! Jesus, nobody twisted your arm to be here. You're here of your own volition. You like to think the weight of the world rests on your shoulder. Like this place would fall apart if Dante wasn't here. Jesus, you overcompensate for having what's basically a monkey's job. You push fucking buttons. Anybody can just waltz in here and do our jobs. You...you're so obsessed with making it seem so much more epic, so much more important than it really is. Christ, you work in a convenience store, Dante! And badly, I might add! I work in a shitty video store, badly as well.

You know, that guy Jay's got it right, man. He has no delusions about what he does. Us, we like to make ourselves seem so much more important than the people that come in here to buy a paper, or, god forbid, cigarettes. We look down on them as if we're so advanced. Well, if we're so fucking advanced, what are we doing working here?"

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Valiant: Maybe you could go downtown and check the probate.

Roger: Yeah, check the probate. Why, my uncle Thumper had a problem with his probate, and he had to take these big pills and drink lots of water.

[Valiant's Toon bullets reach an alley that turns left and right]

1: Which way did he go?

2: Oh, I dunno...he went thataway!

[bullets head in the wrong direction]

Valiant: Dumdums...

[betty Boop is selling cigarettes at the club where Jessica sings]

Boop: Gee, it's swell to see you, Eddie. We miss you in Toontown.

Valiant: Hey, what're you doin' here?

Boop: Work's been slow for me since the Toons went to color. But I still got it, Eddie.

[poses, sings]

Boop: Boop boop be-doop.

Valiant: Yeah...you still got it.

Edited by Doc Funky

Men In Black

Agent K: [To Agent J] 1500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat and 15 minutes ago, you knew that people were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Agent J: [To Agent K, about the MIB suits] You know what the difference is between you and me? I make this look good.

Agent Zed: [To Agent J] The twins keep us on Centaurian time, standard thirty-seven hour day. Give it a few months. You'll get used to it... or you'll have a psychotic episode.

Agent Zed: You'll dress only in attire specially sanctioned by MiB special services. You'll conform to the identity we give you, eat where we tell you, live where we tell you. From now on you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You'll not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist; you were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Black.

[J and K listen to an Elvis song in the car]

Agent J: You do know Elvis is dead, right?

Agent K: No, Elvis is not dead, he just went home.

[At the MiB shooting range]

Zed: Edwards, what the hell happened?

Agent J: Hesitated.

Zed: [Presses a button on a remote control which brings forward a target of a girl holding some books. There is a bullet hole in her head.] May I ask why you felt little Tiffany deserved to die?

Agent J: Well she was the only one that actually seemed dangerous at the time.

Zed: How'd you come to that conclusion?

Agent J: [Looks around the shooting range] Well, first I was gonna pop this guy hanging from the street light and I realize he's just working out, ya know. I mean how would I feel if someone came in bustin' my ass while I was on a treadmill? Then I was gonna shoot this snarling beast-guy, then I noticed he had a tissue in his hand and I realized, he's not snarling, he's sneezing, ain't no real threat there. Then I saw little Tiffany and I am thinkin "eight year-old white girl, out on the street this time of night, middle of the getto, bunch of monsters hangin' around with a bunch of quantum physics books?!" She's gonna start some shit, Zed! Man, she's only about eight years old, those books are way too advanced for her. So, if you ask me, I'd say she's up to something. And to be honest, I'd appreciate it if you eased up off my back about it.

Zed: [Glances at Agent J and sighs]

Agent J: ... Or do I owe her an apology?

Agent K:[Opens a pair of large doors revealing shelves of exotic-looking weaponry. Grabs a large gun and holds it in front of Agent J] Series IV Deatomizer.

Agent J: Now that's what I'm talkin' about.

Agent K:[Pulls the weapon away and presents another, much smaller, weapon to Agent J] Noisey Cricket.

Agent J:[Taking the Noisey Cricket] Listen.... Kay, no, no come on man! You get a Series IV Deatomizer, I get a little Midget Cricket?[Absentmindedly points the gun at Kay as he is speaking]

Agent K:[Grabs Agent J's arm and points the gun away from him] Whoa! [Walks off]

Agent J:[Continues to stare at the weapon in disbelief] I feel like I'm gonna break this damn thing!

"What a freak... and why does he dress like a bible salesman?" from American Beauty

And because it's gained cult status among me and my mates, I'm gonna have to mention it:

"You want answers?"

"I think I'm entitled."

"You want answers?"

"I want the truth."

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" and the entire rant he goes on afterwards as well, which I can't be assed to look up. From A Few Good Men, obviously.

Some quotes from Magnolia.

Gwenovier: What are you doing?

Frank T.J. Mackey: I'm quietly judging you.

Frank T.J. Mackey: I will not apologize for who I am. I will not apologize for what I need. I will not apologize for what I WANT!

Frank T.J. Mackey: Respect the cock... and tame the cunt!

Frank T.J. Mackey: In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve - it's what you take.

Jim Kurring: A lot of people think this is just a job that you go to... take a lunch hour, the job's over, something like that. But it's a 24 hour deal... no two ways about it... and what most people don't see is just how hard it is to do the right thing. People think if I make a judgment call that it's a judgment on them. But that's not what I do, and that's not what should be done. I have to take everything and play it as it lays. Sometimes people need a little help. Sometimes people need to be forgiven. And sometimes they need to go to jail. And that's a very tricky thing on my part... making that call. The law is the law, and heck if I'm gonna break it. But if you can forgive someone... well, that's the tough part. What can we forgive? Tough part of the job. Tough part of walking down the street.

Some great quotes/conversations from one of the funniest and wittiest movie of all time, Clue.

Mr. Green: [to Miss Scarlet] How did you know Col Mustard works in Washington, is he one of your clients?

Colonel Mustard: Certainly not!

Mr. Green: I was asking Miss Scarlet.

Colonel Mustard: [to Miss Scarlet] Well, you tell them that it's not true.

Miss Scarlet: It's not true.

Professor Plum: [to Miss Scarlet] Is that true?

Miss Scarlet: No, it's not true.

Mr. Green: Ah ha! So it is true!

Wadsworth: A double negative!

Colonel Mustard: A double negative?

[whispering]

Colonel Mustard: You mean you have photographs?

Wadsworth: That sounded like a confession to me. In fact the double negative has led to proof positive. I'm afraid you gave yourself away.

Colonel Mustard: [angry, to Wadsworth] Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?

Wadsworth: You don't need any help from me, sir.

Colonel Mustard: That's right!

The Crow

Victims; Aren't we all?

This is the really real world, and there ain't no comin' back

"I got trouble. One of my crew got himself perished."

"Yeah, and who might that be?"

"Tin Tin, somebody stuck his blades in all his major organs in alphabetical order."

"Ya know, my daddy used to say every man's got a devil. And you can't rest 'til you find him... but if it's any consolation to you, you have put a smile on my face"

"I have something to give you. I don't want it anymore. Thirty hours of pain all at once, all for you. "

"Police! Don't move! I said, "Don't move!"

"I though the police always said, "Freeze!"

"Well, I am the police, and I say, "Don't move!" So once you move, you're dead."

"And I say, "I'm dead," and I move."

"Quick impression for you: Caw! Caw! Bang! Fuck, I'm dead! "

There are tons more for this movie I could use but those are some

Crank

"Hey CHELIOS! You know I been thinkin' about doing in your mystery girl too! yea? Yeah thats RIGHT! I know about HER! And then-

[interrupted]

[sarcastically] "Yea, yeah, your gonna rape my grandmother, then your gonna do her in, blah, blah, Fucking Blah!"

Doc Miles: [Chev is running on the street, high on epinephrine and talking to Doc on a cellphone] Chevy?

Chev Chelios: Yep.

Doc Miles: Hey, we're in the air man. Did you get the stuff I told you to get?

Chev Chelios: Got it!

Doc Miles: Did you take it?

Chev Chelios: Took it.

Doc Miles: You took the whole goddamned thing, didn't you?

Chev Chelios: Yep.

Doc Miles: I said a fifth of a syringe. That shit's gonna kill you.

Chev Chelios: Right.

Doc Miles: Is your chest on fire?

Chev Chelios: Check.

Doc Miles: But you're cold?

Chev Chelios: Check.

Doc Miles: And you've got a steel hard-on, don't you?

Chev Chelios: Well let me check. Check!

Doc Miles: Well, that's the stimulation of your blood vessels. Your urinary sphincter's tight as a knot right now. You couldn't piss to save your life.

Chev Chelios: Urinary sphincter? Check!

Pulp Fiction: "English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

Kill Bill: "Those who have lost your limbs, leave them. They belong to me now."

Ghostbusters: "The next time someone asks if you're a god, you say 'YES!'"

"Tell 'im about the twinkie."

"It just... popped in there." "What? What 'just popped in there?"

Hardboiled: "If he has one gun, he thinks he's Superman. If he has two guns, he thinks he's God!"

Army of Darkness: "Are all men from the future foul-mouthed braggarts?" "Nope, just me, baby. Just me."