The Supercup

Guest Ringmaster

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~!~!~!!~!~~!!!

Why do Sevilla suddenly own in the past two seasons?

Out of interest, did the scorer have some sort of Puerta dedication in his celebration?

I would think it'd be highly likely.

EDIT: Balls, I'm gonna watch it anyhow.

Edited by BaddarD2k7

I don't get why this is on ITV4. ITV are cunts. I'd been looking for this all day and assumed it had been moved to a later date due to Puerta's death.

Then I checked Wikipedia to see what was going on, and it said it was still on tonight. Check Sky Sports News, no mention of it at all. And then this thread popped up. So thanks to Ringy or I'd have missed this completely.

Been a decent game, early goals are good. These big games can sometimes suck because there's the expectation of it being a showcase. And Puerta's death adds an odd feeling to the game. But it's not been bad at all.

I don't get why this is on ITV4. ITV are cunts. I'd been looking for this all day and assumed it had been moved to a later date due to Puerta's death.

Then I checked Wikipedia to see what was going on, and it said it was still on tonight. Check Sky Sports News, no mention of it at all. And then this thread popped up. So thanks to Ringy or I'd have missed this completely.

Been a decent game, early goals are good. These big games can sometimes suck because there's the expectation of it being a showcase. And Puerta's death adds an odd feeling to the game. But it's not been bad at all.

Lol, the SuperCup is usually on an ITV Channel.

Just seen the tribute to Puerta after the goal. Very nice of them.

Chuss! Pippo!

Also Kraig:

:rolleyes:

How are ITV cunts? No one will watch this game on ITV1 and they will get much bigger audiences (and thus more advertising money) if they keep on what they already have, Corination Street. It's just good business sense on their part.

Edited by TheEllisComplex

Chuss! Pippo!

Also Kraig:

:rolleyes:

How are ITV cunts? No one will watch this game on ITV1 and they will get much bigger audiences (and thus more advertising money) if they keep on what they already have, Corination Street. It's just good business sense on their part.

Oh come on, how does it? I see ITV4 advertised all the time on ITV1. Talking about what movies or sports they are having on, that's the whole point of the channel you see. It's meant to be an 18 to 30 mens channel with action movies and sports etc. ITV3 got rebranded into a mature channel with dramas and stuff whilst ITV2 is general entertainment. You're just acting stupid like the channels are ranked by their number, what difference would it make if this was on ITV2 or 3?

Edited by TheEllisComplex