Christian Kane

Gabriel

I just thought I'd make this topic for a couple of reasons...

1. He's sexy... :blush:

2. I was wondering what the rest of EWB thought of his character (Lindsey) on the tv series Angel. Personally, I believe he was the strongest character on the show (aside from Angel), and could possibly have been even stronger a character, had he been more consistently prominent in the storylines.

3. Has anyone heard his band KANE? I think I may go pick up the CD tomorrow, but I've never heard them, and was wondering what those of you who have, may think.

1. *Blush.* Right you are.

2. Lindsey is the best Angel character to have never been on the opening credits. His "Evil Hand" rant is my second favorite individual moment of all time. CHARLIE!

3. Never heard 'em.

Lindsey pwned, Evil Hand Rant~! >*

Haven't heard his band, is he the singer? I know he has a good voice from when he sang on Angel, will have to check it out.

Why yes he is... and yes he does. I was blown away with his performance for Lorne, which is why I asked about his band.

Guest bruins72

I liked the Lindsey character on Angel. He was a good antagonist for Angel. The one thing I didn't like was when he went all "hillbilly" so he could whup ass. If this guy had made such an effort to escape his poor white trash past, why did he have an old beat up pickup waiting in storage? Why did he keep the redneck garb? Other than that, he was a cool character. I always liked how they teased like he was going to go good and then he'd be sucked back in.

Right now I'm waiting on S4 of Angel to come out on DVD.

One of my favorite moments was when Lindsey came home from work and hopped in the shower and Darla said something like, "Why do you shower when you come home? You aren't even dirty," and he responded, "When I am home I am always dirty. I always need to wash off the filth." Or something to that extent...

Probably my favorite moment of the show.

One of my favorite moments was when Lindsey came home from work and hopped in the shower and Darla said something like, "Why do you shower when you come home? You aren't even dirty," and he responded, "When I am home I am always dirty. I always need to wash off the filth." Or something to that extent...

Probably my favorite moment of the show.

Great line...

Darla: Why do you always shower when you come home from that place? You're never dirty.

Lindsey: I'm always dirty...

Guest bruins72

You know, If Christian Kane won the role of Riley Finn, which he auditioned for. Would Riley be likable, and would Marc Suckas be playing Lindsey?

I'm one of the vast minority that actually liked Riley Finn (and Marc Blucas didn't bother me). They ruined his character towards the end of his run but he was a likable guy before that.

I'm one of the vast minority that actually liked Riley Finn (and Marc Blucas didn't bother me). They ruined his character towards the end of his run but he was a likable guy before that.

I liked Riley too until Season 5. He was especially fun in the season finale of S4. "I'm cowboy guy!"

Guest bruins72

I liked Riley too until Season 5. He was especially fun in the season finale of S4. "I'm cowboy guy!"

At least I'm not the only one! I've always liked Buffy for the supporting cast. Buffy was always the character I liked least on the show. I used to hate Angel back when he was on Buffy too. He was good once he got his own show.

Guest DynamicJeremyS

Riley sucked. I just hated his character so much. I hated it when him and Buffy were dating. I liked it when Angel came and basically kicked his ass. GO ANGEL!

I don't know who I hate more, him or Connor.

Riley sucked. I just hated his character so much. I hated it when him and Buffy were dating. I liked it when Angel came and basically kicked his ass. GO ANGEL!

I liked Connor... well, I liked him a whole lot more than I liked Riley. Maybe because when Connor was introduced, Angel was still really interesting, whereas when Riley joined Buffy I was getting a little bored with the show.

Back on topic, Lindsey was an awesome character, to be sure. Like, I was watching my Angel dvd sets at college, and my roomate (who never watched Angel before) fell in love with the show. A big reason why he started to like it is because of Lindsey.

*sigh* I'm going to miss Angel :(

God, I thought I was the only one who really didn't like Connor. I just really didn't seem to see a need for him to be there. He shouldn't have been a permanent character...he should have been a temporary storyline.

Connor was ok, although he was SOOOO much better in Origin.

Riley should have been good, but Marc Blucas was such a poor actor. (Don't believe me? Listen to the 'motor functions' line in The Freshmen) On occasion he seemed to be ok...and in Season 5 when he just appeared serious faced all the time and he didn't need to act.

On topic, I'll have a look for KANE.

So, I went to my local record stores yesterday and had a looksie... they can't even bring the CD (KANE) in. You have to order it from their website, and even then, they only accept PayPal...so I'm screwed... unless someone wants to buy me a present :blush:

Edited by Gabriel