There's only one James McFadden

Turbo Yannis

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, we still need 7 points from the last 3 games to guarantee qualification. I expect France to win their last 3, I expect Italy to beat Georgia and the Faroes, which means we would need to win the difficult tie with Ukraine, the possibly tricky away game with Georgia, and would still need a draw with Italy. That will be so, so difficult, but I'm sure the lads will give it their absolute best shot!

Indeed, we still need 7 points from the last 3 games to guarantee qualification. I expect France to win their last 3, I expect Italy to beat Georgia and the Faroes, which means we would need to win the difficult tie with Ukraine, the possibly tricky away game with Georgia, and would still need a draw with Italy. That will be so, so difficult, but I'm sure the lads will give it their absolute best shot!

I don't recall who it was from, but he did make a save that he had to get an arm up and turn over, which he just got his fingertips to. The saves perhaps weren't extraordinary, but with the defence playing so well, and the pressure we were under not to concede, he did very well to keep his cool and not make any silly mistakes.

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't be bothered making a new thread.

Scotland vs Ukraine. Scotland pretty much need to win, as France will crush the Faroes and Italy will probably beat Georgia, so even a draw will put us down in joint second with France (who will have better GD, but I don't know if UEFA will use the 'results between teams' rules which would give Scotland the advantage over France).

So basically, C'MON THE FAROE ISLANDS! C'MON GEORGIA! C'MON SCOTLAND DAMMUT! >_<

At Hampden as well. But if Ukraine lose today, they're definitely out, so they'll be trying hard.

Edited by The Kraig

I think he is too.

Apparently Ukraine have resigned themselves to non-qualification, but as Scotland would know, even once you know it's impossible, it's worth winning.

A win today would be orgasmic for me. :blush:

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Ukraine start hacking at 3 minutes, Scotland score in the 4th! :w00t:

Edited by The Kraig

I said I'd go visit my friend that works at The Counting House (big pub in Glasgow) today, she's scared of all the excited Scotsmen. You can fit literally hundreds in there.

Glad I didn't go now, I'd have dry humped her over the bar. Poor girl. :blush:

2-0!!!! :w00t: WHY IS IT SO FUCKING EASY?!

Edited by The Kraig

I know, I'm on MSN with one of my English friends, it's hilarious.

I was like '1-0, Scotland > England', then they were like '1-0!' then I was like '2-0!' and they were like 'really?' and I was like :w00t:.

EDIT: add in some more likes if you want.

Edited by The Kraig

How in fuck's name is that NOT a penalty? :mellow:

Second time Scotland have been blatantly fouled in the box, the latter being extremely obvious. If Scotland somehow don't win this later, the ref will get a hell of a bollocking. He won't be leaving alive. :mellow:

Edited by The Kraig