There's only one James McFadden

Turbo Yannis

Carn Scotland! Always liked the Scots. And we get the shoddy England vs. Estonia game here too. You'd think there would be better options for live coverage.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I would love it if Georgia beat Italy tonight. The table would have Scotland with 24, France with 22 (unless Faroes somehow win) and Italy stuck behind on 20. And even just equaling France's points would put Scotland through as group winners due to the 'results between teams' ruling.

C'MON GEORGIA!! SHOTA, ZURAB, REMEMBER YOUR LOVELY TIMES IN SCOTLAND AND DO IT FOR US! Then when we come to play just score some own goals please. (¬_¬)

Cheat champions Italy, unable to qualify for the European Championships. It would be fucking awesome.

Well. Sadly my plan for Georgia to beat Italy didn't work. <_<

So...C'MON LITHUANIA, BEAT (or draw) WITH FRANCE, HALF OF YOU PLAY IN SCOTLAND ANYWAYS! :@

If Scotland do beat Georgia in Tbilisi, and France lose or draw with Lithuania, Scotland are THROUGH. So yeah...I hope that's right so I don't look like a tit. CHAMONE LITHUANIA~! I think they could rip a draw out of France...

Well. Sadly my plan for Georgia to beat Italy didn't work. <_<

So...C'MON LITHUANIA, BEAT (or draw) WITH FRANCE, HALF OF YOU PLAY IN SCOTLAND ANYWAYS! :@

If Scotland do beat Georgia in Tbilisi, and France lose or draw with Lithuania, Scotland are THROUGH. So yeah...I hope that's right so I don't look like a tit. CHAMONE LITHUANIA~! I think they could rip a draw out of France...