So with the new TV season starting...

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroes, The Office, My Name is Earl, House, Journeyman, Chuck, Pushing Daisies, Dexter, Life, South Park, maybe Prison Break(I hated it post-S1, but Im giving it another shot) and some other shows, depending on how I feel about their pilots.

Next year Im looking forward to the return of Lost, 24, The Shield and Entourage

Gossip Girl is so bitchy that it's wonderful, and the pilot had solid performances so I'm on board for now. Some fairly generic storylines teased in this one though, so we'll see if they can keep it fresh.

Guest Ringmaster

Popular isn't gayer than Gossip Girls. That show's so faggy that most of the stories consist of rape, Popular had soul, goddamn you Beatnik, why don't you go back to saying "I'm glad VM is gone, now we have Gossip Girls"? :@

Popular isn't gayer than Gossip Girls. That show's so faggy that most of the stories consist of rape, Popular had soul, goddamn you Beatnik, why don't you go back to saying "I'm glad VM is gone, now we have Gossip Girls"? :@

^^^ Well i might agree, When it's shown in 5 years in a graveyard slot on some run down free tv channel, Most decent US shows end up like this when they try to bring them over here.

all of this is lacking veronica mars :-((

overall you could say i only whatch South Park, 24, The Shield and ocasionaly law and order + csi when i am in the mood for an episode. I used to get Nip/Tuck and BSG too but it started sucking so it´s of my screen.

You all cleary need to get a life away from the Telly :-|

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane