Heroes Season Two

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Wait a minute. If Adam/Kensei has never aged, presumably from when his powers manifested, does that suggest Claire will never be legal?

:pervert:

Well, Angela said that eventually Adam stopped aging, so he did age enough to get to his current state. So I'd assume Claire would continue aging for a while, long enough to be legal :shifty:

Please tell me general fan reaction to episode 10 wasn't as bad as over on TWoP? Honestly, from the way people are reacting over there you'd think Tim Kring ran over all their puppies.

I liked the episode, because it moved pieces into place. Sylar's finally found his way into the main plot, and we have an interesting Hiro and Peter confrontation.

I thought it was a good episode as things continue to pick up heading into the finale next week. I can only hope it turns out to be just the fall finale and the strike gets resolved in time to finish the season after Christmas.

Sylar continues to be awesome, and it looks like we've started seeing the beginning of the end of the twins. One down...one to go. Not sure why Maya didn't find it out that Sylar was being all creepy with Molly, but she's proven to be one of the most naive characters ever. Speaking of naive, hopefully Peter is able to see past Adam's charade and team up with Hiro, but the end of the episode with Hiro was definitely great. As was the showdown between Claire and Elle.

The stuff with the medal and kidnapping seemed a bit random, and was the only stuff I didn't really like about the episode. Not sure where they're going with it, but have been given little reason to care about Monica or her fate.

I didn't hate the episode and think it accomplished some things, but it just didn't click with me. The emotional Claire segments were far too cliche, The Micah/Nikki/Monica stuff was just very uninteresting and this episode just stressed how naive the characters are. Mohinder, Peter and Maya all have storylines where they are playing with the enemy yet all three have sacrificed things, seemingly not seeing even a hint of badness even though they have all been warned.

Peter chooses to stand against/possibly fight Hiro, rather than hearing what he has to say. Even though time has frozen, so its not like he's in a rush. Mohinder chooses to shoot the guy who got him in the current position within the company and call his worries paranoia and Maya is just utterly clueless, why should Alejandro go back if he's immune to her powers and he's a wanted criminal? How is that protection? Stupid, STUPID Maya.

Saying that, I look forward to the next episode, this one acted like a gateway bringin all the characters to where they need to be.

I really hope they kill off Maya and Sylar next week, but I doubt they will. I'm betting Maya probably will get killed off, but not Sylar. Then again, they could pull a swerve and have Maya kill Sylar with her power when she finds out the truth about him and have her stick around, but unless she becomes a romantic interest for Mohindar or something, they really should kill her off or at least take her off the show.

Mohindar's problem is that he is an idealist, and most idealists do very idiotic things. Peter is naive and doesn't know he's being used. Maya, however, is an idiot.

I think with Parkman (who I can't help but wonder if he has a cousin named Jack who played baseball....) and his expanded power they're trying to show the old adage that power corrupts, but I have faith they won't turn him into an actual villain.

Edited by GhostMachine

Whoever said talked about Television Without Pity's reaction, you can basically ignore that because TWoP is notorious for picking the tiniest flaw in an episode of a show and turning it into something worthy of an F grade. On more than one occasion, they've also just started taking shots at things about a show for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

The whole head wound thing, not being able to regenerate from confuses me. Obviously, it's setting up for Hiro to decapitate Adam/Kensei...or so that seems the logical step. However in season 1, Claire suffered a head wound and regenerated. Yes, it wasn't a gunshot wound, but still.

And the Sylar/Maya/Alejandro thing, I totally agree with Boogey...what a pile of shite. I actually quite enjoyed that storyline until this episode (Unlike most people).

Edited by YI

The whole head wound thing, not being able to regenerate from confuses me. Obviously, it's setting up for Hiro to decapitate Adam/Kensei...or so that seems the logical step. However in season 1, Claire suffered a head wound and regenerated. Yes, it wasn't a gunshot wound, but still.

Peter took a defensive stance right off the bat, before Hiro had a chance to draw his sword, even after Hiro explained why he was there Peter, instead of inquiring about Hiros fathers death chooses to tell Hiro he's not going to allow him anywhere near Adam. Now maybe he just means because Adam has information he doesn't have, and looking back, it's plausible that this is the case but eh, watching it the first time round it just seemed like he was blindly protecting Adam even though he's heard from two people(Hiro and the old Company founder) that they suspected he killed Mr Nakamura and co.

Yes, it was a tree branch (more or less) stuck in Claire's head, and it stopped her regenerating until someone pulled it out. She woke up on an autopsy table, already cut open, remember?

If a decapitation didn't kill Adam, it sure would inconvenience him!

I don't think Peter "exploded" in the sense that he blew up into tiny little pieces. I think it's more that he just released a massive amount of radiation which would have destroyed everything around him.

However, you have to wonder how Adam's brain survived after he was blown up by a bunch of gunpowder.