The Jeffster Memorial Chuck Thread

Guest Ringmaster

I'm unoriginal, so I'm thinking a much more obvious sort of (spoilered just in case, I guess?)

BAH GAWD, SHAW TO THE RING! SHAW TO THE RING! THINK OF THE MATCHES! situation.

I definitely enjoyed this episode. This is actually the first season I've watched of the show, but I get the general story.

Oh and by the way, Yvonne Strahovski is just absolutely stunning. :wub:

Slightly disappointed in tonight's episode, something seemed off.

Did they ever explain why they were trying to steal the mask? They were just like "we must steal it" but they never actually explained why, unless I missed it. I like Hannah and Shaw, but I'm not sure about their storylines. I don't like Sarah being with anyone but Chuck, but it looks as if they are headed for Hannah/Chuck & Sarah/Shaw. Maybe it's just the hopeful romantic in me that wishes that Sarah and Chuck will end up together or just be together. I can't wait until it comes back after the Olympics, I'll definitely be watching and I hope the ratings stay strong so we could get a 4th season.

Did they ever explain why they were trying to steal the mask? They were just like "we must steal it" but they never actually explained why, unless I missed it. I like Hannah and Shaw, but I'm not sure about their storylines. I don't like Sarah being with anyone but Chuck, but it looks as if they are headed for Hannah/Chuck & Sarah/Shaw. Maybe it's just the hopeful romantic in me that wishes that Sarah and Chuck will end up together or just be together. I can't wait until it comes back after the Olympics, I'll definitely be watching and I hope the ratings stay strong so we could get a 4th season.

Chuck/Sarah won't happen until the final season, maybe even the final episode. It's pretty much always the case that romances like this bomb if they actually get underway before the end of the show. Though I'm in the same party, I don't like seeing them in other relationships, but it is nice to have Kristen Kreuk in a TV show again with a character that isn't annoying as hell. smile.gif

I would like to see her as a regular cast member, just not with Chuck, she definitely adds something to the show. Maybe she'll end up with Morgan somehow. Speaking of which, I'm not going to lie, I felt very bad for him when he caught Chuck and Hannah together. The guy has nothing going for him at the moment and it sucks. He's one of my favorite characters.

One huge thing that had me marking out:

The museum for the episode was the fucking Command Center from the Power Rangers. I marked like a little bitch.

And moving on:

I liked the episode tonight, and while I know many hate the faux-relationships that aren't Chuck/Sarah, you know it's somethign they have to do every season. It's just how it is. Hannah is a nice character, and Shaw is just a betrayal waiting to happen.

By the way, I LOVE the continuity with Season 2. The bad guy from this episode is in front of the head honcho's of everybody. The one Fulcrum agent appears in front of them once in Season 2, I think in the Orion episode (Chuck v. The Predator, I believe), and then they're not heard from again. Ted Roark became the main head honcho for Fulcrum. Now we're coming back to them, a nice little touch of the writers tying everything in. That makes good TV show writing.

I marked for the superman reference. It was a small little thing, but it made me laugh. I think that's one of the things that make this show so awesome. I'm hoping they keep it around for a long time, there's so much potential.

Man, Morgans face at the end was so sad. sad.gif The poor guy really needs to get some luck sometime soon. I also really hope that we get a renewal and that they're given a bigger budget for the next series, because it's a little sad to not see most of the cast in most of the episodes. It helps in some ways, but less Jefster and Captain Awesome is never a good thing.

Yeah you missed it. It's within the first ten minutes.

Shaw explains that the goal isn't the mask, but what's in the mask. The Ring's smuggling stuff through customs with the mask and other artifacts.

Yeah you missed it. It's within the first ten minutes.

Shaw explains that the goal isn't the mask, but what's in the mask. The Ring's smuggling stuff through customs with the mask and other artifacts.

Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up, usually they explain why they're going to do something before they do it.

• 3 weeks later...

God, casting Louis Lombardi and Tony Sirico as the mafia guys. Whoever does casting for Chuck is amazing, the show should go on for years just so they can keep working in awesome character actor/actress after awesome character actor/actress.

Chuck. crying.gif

Man, no Morgan and a sad ending. Last nights episode was magnificent for the serious stuff, I quite like them going the route of Shaw and Sarah being an item, whilst Hannah and Chuck are over. (Though, I've read that there's one more episode featuring Kristen Kreuk.) I was honestly expecting Chuck to go and try and find Sarah for some reason, only to find those two together. Chuck as Wraith was great too, this series is shaping up to be the best yet. Though, they'll have to try pretty hard to top Chevy Chase as a Super Villain and Scott Bakula as a former Super Spy and Genius Inventor.

I hope next episode we get some extra Morgan, Jeffster & Captain Awesome stuff going down. And it wouldn't hurt to actually give us a bit more story advancement on The Ring, I mean, aside from them being the big bads behind Fulcrum (or even worse or something?), we don't know really what they're all about. Basically, I think they need to introduce a big plan for them. Fulcrum wanted the Intersect, what does The Ring want?

Chuck. crying.gif

Man, no Morgan and a sad ending. Last nights episode was magnificent for the serious stuff, I quite like them going the route of Shaw and Sarah being an item, whilst Hannah and Chuck are over. (Though, I've read that there's one more episode featuring Kristen Kreuk.) I was honestly expecting Chuck to go and try and find Sarah for some reason, only to find those two together. Chuck as Wraith was great too, this series is shaping up to be the best yet. Though, they'll have to try pretty hard to top Chevy Chase as a Super Villain and The Fonz as a former Super Spy and Genius Inventor.

I hope next episode we get some extra Morgan, Jeffster & Captain Awesome stuff going down. And it wouldn't hurt to actually give us a bit more story advancement on The Ring, I mean, aside from them being the big bads behind Fulcrum (or even worse or something?), we don't know really what they're all about. Basically, I think they need to introduce a big plan for them. Fulcrum wanted the Intersect, what does The Ring want?

Orion wasn't The Fonz. Orion was the guy from Quantum Leap and Star Trek

MMMM mmm MMMM I do love me some "Chuck". I'm so happy this is back and this week's episode was great. I don't think we've seen the last of Hannah though, they have to give her a farewell from the Buy More at least. Shaw and Sarah hooking up is like nails grinding on a chalkboard, but it's not as bad as I expected. Plus, he'll betray them soon anyways. Casey was awesome in this episode again, "I guess I must be one of them."

Holy shit, what a phenomenal episode.

The unofficial return of Jeffster! And doing Fortunate Son. That was the most amazing thing ever. I'm kind of surprised that didn't immediately retcon Morgan finding out about Chuck's life as a spy, my assumption was that they would pull some sort of "oh he gets knocked out WHOOPS DOESN'T REMEMBER A THING NOW" deal.

Next week's episode looks even more amazing.