Audioslave's new album

Guest MuRd0K

Guest MuRd0K

Audioslave is going into the studio to record their second album very soon. Interscope Records will be releasing this next album.

From: © 2004 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.

SMOS | 550 Madison Avenue 24th Floor | New York, NY 10022

Just a news update for the Audioslave fans.

I'm excited about this. I loved their first album, and I hope their second one doesn't dissappoints me.

Wooo, finally.

I've been waiting for them to make a new album for a long time now. Can't wait till it comes out, it will blast trough the bar where I DJ sometimes every single night I'm behind the cdplayer.

I cannot wait! I loved their first album, although some of the songs are different. I just recently learned that some of the riffs on mine are different from my friends. Especially in Shadow on the Sun. Anyway, yeah I'd love to hear the new stuff! I heard somewhere that they'd split up, but thankfully they haven't. What you are is my fave from the first album (thats the same thank God!)

Fuck. I like Audioslave, but I thought Tom was gonna actually have a go with his solo project the Nightwatchman. The one song I heard was awesome.

Guest bruins72

I'm looking forward to this. I really like everything I've heard from Audioslave. The funny thing is, I always hated RATM. I can't wait to hear the next album.

Guest Angry Baboon

It shouldn't be bad, but I am worried for it. His voice is still good, but Cornell can't holler like he could in his SoundGarden days. Vedder's going that way too, but luckily Pearl Jam seem to be taking a break from the scene for a while. I don't want Cornell to become another washed up Grunge Godfather :(

I've always preferred Soundgarden, but this sounds amazing.  I never heard the Nightwatchman song, is it any good?  Whats it like?

It's just Tom and his accoustic guitar, it's awesome. You can check it out here, and the song is called "House Gone Up In Flames".

It will be intrestring to hear what their second album will be like. The first album was much hyped and it was like the perfect debut album. I cant wait to see if their a one album wonder or not.

It shouldn't be bad, but I am worried for it. His voice is still good, but Cornell can't holler like he could in his SoundGarden days. Vedder's going that way too, but luckily Pearl Jam seem to be taking a break from the scene for a while. I don't want Cornell to become another washed up Grunge Godfather :(

Yeah, I know what you mean. I hope to God that Cornell stays away from the drink and drugs, he has one of the best voices, but seems likely to mess it up. That said, he blew me away the first time I heard Cochise, I never expected him to hold the note for that long.

Thanks Beatnik for the link, just about to check it out.

*clicks link*

Edited by Kaneanite

Awesome song! I doubt if thats Morello singing though. I'm not saying it isn't, I just never imagined him singing like that. Either way, great song! Still prefer Cornell though....