Anime Mafia II Sign-Ups

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tenjho Tenge ftw. I want to turn into a child and STILL manage to fuck people up with my massive breasts, damn it!

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Well of course I don't keep the massive breasts as a kid, I turn all chibi styled and whatnot.

But as an adult, I'd have crazy purple hair and boobs bigger then Tifa and Yoko's combined.

... weeelll, maybe not THAT big...

You nonetheless have to admit that the quality of a Tenjho Tenge episode plummets dramatically once the title sequence has finished.

Well... yeah, I really can't argue that. The dialogue is some of the most awkward stuff I've ever heard for an anime, and DEAR GOD THE MAIN CHARACTER'S STALKER CHICK WHO THINKS SHE'S HIS WIFE. She has one of the SCARIEST "dopey" faces I've ever seen because of the way they draw her face sometimes.

EDIT: You know I actually am hoping we see some obscure shit in here. That said, hell shall hath no fury like that which I'll unleash if I even see rumblings of a fucking Beyblade or Yu Gi Oh character in this thing.

Haruhi Suzumiya needs to be in this game. If only because her role would go along the lines of "Your supreme confidence in your own ability means that you invariably expect to win. Because you control the Universe through your subconscious mind, this of course happens. Yay you."

Haruhi Suzumiya needs to be in this game. If only because her role would go along the lines of "Your supreme confidence in your own ability means that you invariably expect to win. Because you control the Universe through your subconscious mind, this of course happens. Yay you."

I remember in the anime mafia game I was trying to put together ages ago, Suzumiya Haruhi's role was something like she could revive two players in the game just because she felt like it. But that's not even beginning to scratch the surface of the level of godmode that her role would actually require.

EDIT: You know I actually am hoping we see some obscure shit in here. That said, hell shall hath no fury like that which I'll unleash if I even see rumblings of a fucking Beyblade or Yu Gi Oh character in this thing.