Best song in GTA: Vice City

Miami Vice

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billie Jean by Micheal Jackson got my vote. Best song, good beat, and just overall badass. i love listening to that song while mowing down people on the scooter with a uzi.

I only liked the Scarface music on GTA3, all the pop songs on GTA:VC rock, because we all know the 80's has the power.

Man, I loved the Scarface music in GTA3 for its pure cheesiness. I can't believe that such bad songs could be stuck on the best drug/gangster movie ever. As for GTA: Vice City, I'll say practically anything off of V-Rock but mostly Ozzy's Bark At The Moon.

Guest UmpireAJS

Bille Jean:Michael Jackson

The Message:Grandmaster Flash

Iron Maiden:2 Minutes to Midnight

Flash/VROCK/WILDSTYLE/WAVE/FEVER all nice stations but I can't stand KCHAT/VCPR and to some extent EMOTION 98.3

Guest Default

The Buggles - Video killed the radio star.

But then I also enjoy Lazlows Mega music marathon on V-Rock which starts with Autograph - Turn up the radio and ends with Slayer - Raining Blood. Thats a good chunk of great music right their.