Assassin's Creed Thread

I just wanna see these Maxim photos damnut.

Also Cloudy. Kulex chose SA over us. What does that tell you about how good we are? Maybe this is what sparked Marsh.

Edited by TheEllisComplex

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are informant missions only able to be done prior to an assassination?

Can you go back to any of the previous tasks (i.e. already completed all investigations, can you go back so you still have one left to try and re-do it)?

**not sure how I managed this, but even though I was on my way to the assassination, I exited. When I came back, I had the option to do the two informant missions that I had missed. Isn't one of the achievements seeing 85% of the memory glitches? Say after you finish the game you don't have enough, do you have to replay the whole game or can you just replay the sections leading to that section of the memory.

Edited by CQI13

It's freezed a couple of times for me - camera moves, music plays but no controls work. :pervert:

I've just killed target number 3 (I took Jerusalem for 2 so Acre for 3) and have paused it before my cunning escape.

I've just been taking my time massively - wandering around, making sure I get all high viewpoints and rescuing civilians, pickpocketing etc. I've probably spent the 8 hours on it now at least so I'm looking at 25-30 hours I think.

It's been my mentality all along - not a race ot finish, just play and enjoy.

It seems like you can go back to different "memory threads" which would suggest the ability to replay kills etc which is very cool.

I missed one Informant mission on the poor district kill of Acre which was the only mission strand I haven't gotten, which has royally annyoed me now, so if you can repeat memory threads, I surely hope the investigation missions are included so I can finish this one off. I just entered Jerusalem and got the first viewpoint and now the game has frozen. :( Oh well, brilliant game so far and though I can see this maybe getting old on the 5th-9th kill right now I'm having a blast and doing as Hamster said, taking my time and trying to get everything done before I go straight into the main missions.

It's definately a great starting block for a nice series of games.

Hamstah(or anyone), were you able to assassinate that guy in Damascus without him blocking it and starting a straight up fight?

After he slashes the guy multiple times I just waiting until he went up to vendor then knifed him from behind.

My 1st Jerusalem kill was messy.

I couldn't catch him in time and he got to the guard house so I had to wade through a dozen guards before I could get to him.

My Acre WAS a blade kill after cruising in with my monk-ey friends but I was a bit too obvious where I offed him...Curses.

My messiest kill so far was William de Montferrat of Acre. I tried assassinating him during his speech, botched it and had to wade through what seemed like an endless stream of guards before making my kill. I was always surrounded, as 10 guards tried to strike me down, while more guards watch in the background. When one went down, another would step in. Thankfully I took down William and stabbed him with my hidden blade.

I just completed my second assassination, the first one in Acre and man was it messy.
Edited by abundant