Daniel Radcliffe with another amazing press release

ONO

Daniel Radcliffe has admitted that he enjoyed feeling "masculine" by wearing a moustache when he was filming ITV World War One drama My Boy Jack.

The actor, best known for starring as teenage wizard Harry Potter in the J.K. Rowling franchise, appeared as a 17-year-old who was sent to war by his father Rudyard Kipling, despite initially being turned down for having bad eyesight.

Radcliffe is seen with a moustache during the television film, but he has admitted that he didn't grow the facial hair himself, saying: "We filmed out of sequence so I would have had to grown it back overnight, had I shaved it off. So no, it was glued on with industrial strength glue every morning and it wouldn't quite survive the trench."

He also revealed that the moustache made him feel grown up but that it got irritating after a while, saying: "I thoroughly enjoyed wearing it in the morning - but in the afternoon it would kind of get a bit itchy and hot and you'd start to feel the sweat underneath not going anywhere. So it went from kind of being - it felt really masculine in the morning and it just felt stupid in the afternoon."

Daniel Radcliffe has admitted that he enjoyed feeling "masculine" by wearing a moustache when he was filming ITV World War One drama My Boy Jack.

The actor, best known for starring as teenage wizard Harry Potter in the J.K. Rowling franchise, appeared as a 17-year-old who was sent to war by his father Rudyard Kipling, despite initially being turned down for having bad eyesight.

Radcliffe is seen with a moustache during the television film, but he has admitted that he didn't grow the facial hair himself, saying: "We filmed out of sequence so I would have had to grown it back overnight, had I shaved it off. So no, it was glued on with industrial strength glue every morning and it wouldn't quite survive the trench."

He also revealed that the moustache made him feel grown up but that it got irritating after a while, saying: "I thoroughly enjoyed wearing it in the morning - but in the afternoon it would kind of get a bit itchy and hot and you'd start to feel the sweat underneath not going anywhere. So it went from kind of being - it felt really masculine in the morning and it just felt stupid in the afternoon."

Is there anyone else more annoying than this little fuck?

Next thing you know he's going to be getting his dick out in plays, fucking horses.

He'll also need a circumsion. EW.

Edited by Cloudy Is Thugnificent

I'm much more concerned that someone did an entire interview with the star of the highest grossing series in the history of film and decided that this was the only relevant tidbit.

I'm much more concerned that someone did an entire interview with the star of the highest grossing series in the history of film and decided that this was the only relevant tidbit.