Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Baddar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aiming is fine if, you know, you actually aim. You can fire from the hip and it does go all over the place, but if you're careful it's not any more difficult than any other such game.

In an early mission called "The Mizuki" where you have to lead Lynch out of the club with Yoko, if I stay upstairs and kill all the people in the club with guns, will I be able to walk out, or will more just "spawn" in until I go downstairs.

Help appreciated

Edited by Baddar D

Well, I mainly set waypoints for him, cleared the path then moved him on a bit, so I'm fairly sure they don't respawn. The second part of that mission, where you're leading Lynch out through the club when it's still full is fucking excellent, by the way. A little tip for the same level:

When she runs back to her office, don't shoot her, or she'll die. Obviously >_> I was really pissed off at this bit until I remembered you could actually knock people out up close, so yeah. When you get to this bit don't do what I did >_>

By the way, there's a Fredom Fighters 2.

Enjoying the game so far, other than infuriantingly have to repeat bits over and over because NPC's are fucking stupid. And the weird glitch that stuck me to the wall in the bank vault so I couldn't move. Don't see why it's gotten such poor reviews. And IGN bitching about the cover mechanic, seriously? Was it a complete novice playing or something? Walk up to wall, move to edge, press towards wall, stick to wall. How hard?

Erm, I dunno. Aren't their four of you? You, Lynch, and two henchmen dudes, I thought. Try going back to the pagoda and look at the other side of the area, there are two snipers on the highway but for some reason Lynch tells you they're all dead after you mark just one for him. Make sure there are none left anywhere, try leading the group round all sides of the van to make sure they're close enough, and uh, I dunno what else you can do >_>

:( Right then...

Anyone up to the part when you have to lead Carlos to the Hacienda gate?

I've snipered everyone apart from one guy...who seems to have disappeared and won't come out - The game clearly won't let me continue until I kill him, and it won't let me Rappel down to get nearer Carlos, or do anything other than just stay pretty much on the same level of ground I was to begin with in the mission.

Any help is appreciated on where this last guy is/how to kill him.

Are you sure there's someone to kill? Took me a while to figure out how to do it, but you're supposed to lead Carlos with the team instructions, I used B (360) to move him to different spots of cover along the way.

Are there multiple endings (no spoilers please)? I know there's at least one choice towards the end, but does it have an affect on the story?

Are you sure there's someone to kill? Took me a while to figure out how to do it, but you're supposed to lead Carlos with the team instructions, I used B (360) to move him to different spots of cover along the way.

Are there multiple endings (no spoilers please)? I know there's at least one choice towards the end, but does it have an affect on the story?

There was a sniper about 700000 feet in the air left to kill...at a different spot to the last one I'd killed. And yeah, I used about 30 hits of O to lead Carlos over to the gate.

I'm on Chapter 15 (Either 14 or 15 anyway) now, and it's called "Choice" or "The Choice" I think.

Is it true there's only 16 Chapters? It's been a great game so far, and I just don't want it to end so soon.

Yeah, 16 chapters. I was surprised by the shortness, although to be fair, we did play it for quite a while on the day we got it.

I want to try the multiplayer 'cause the concept is really interesting, but the idea of fucking idiot 12 year olds treating like a normal deathmatch or something has me concerned.

Yeah, 16 chapters. I was surprised by the shortness, although to be fair, we did play it for quite a while on the day we got it.

I want to try the multiplayer 'cause the concept is really interesting, but the idea of fucking idiot 12 year olds treating like a normal deathmatch or something has me concerned.

Talking of "multi-player", if you do a Co-Op for a Campaign, will it follow the exact same levels? I would think it does, but asking just in case.

People misunderstood me earlier, what with my poor wording. If you liked Freedom Fighters, you'll like this as it is effectively Freedom Fighters 2 both in spirit and literally. The original sequel was scrapped and turned into Kane & Lynch.

Everything is the same in co-op, except easier obviously.

The multi-player was fun but the infrastructure of it all sucks. Connecting to a game is horrible, people who simply disconnect sucks badly (especially since it's only by people who die while hosting), and if you get a connection error you get booted out to the main menu of the game. Lack of variety also kills it (few weapons and only four maps...) while "early traitors" ruin the spirit of the game. But it can be fun, I had a blast with a group of guys and we made a big deal about it... but again, annoyance crops up because you have no option to keep playing with the same group, you must start up a new game and invite everyone each time.

Wasted potential really.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok i have a feeling i'm near the end of the game

I'm upto the part where Jenny is recaptured again, i have no idea how i'm meant to get out of this alive or get out with jenny, it seems whenever i move or run away i get slaugtered.

Funnily enough i got the achievment just running off but i was slaughterd before i could get to wherever i should.

Can anyone help me out? considering i haven't found a single thing on that level over the internet, i'm so close to the end of the level and don't want to haveto redo everything again

Edited by The General