Kris' 1975 EWR Scenario

Maybe you can try putting a few more workers who haven't wrestled YET at that time, but were born before 1980?(Like, put Edge in the data as a little baby(xd had to) with his real name, and when he turn 18, he will enter the game world as a young wrestler, and yeah, I said 1980 because that's the earliest the computer can go to).

But I will check it out later.

• 3 weeks later...

Just downloaded this scenario and it looks like it should be fun to play around with. If you don't mind, I was looking at the TV Networks and had a few suggestions/comments:

I feel that TBS should be changed to WTCG. WTBS (eventually just TBS) didn't become the name of the station until 1979.

Fox was launched in 1986 & TNT didn't begin broadcasting until 1988, so I don't feel they really belong in a 1975 scenario, but that's just my opinion.

Stations to use as possible replacements/additions:

Prism - Philadelphia, PA area cable channel that started in 1976. Early-on they showed wrestling on a regular basis.

SportsChannel New York - started in 1976 as a regional channel

MSG - New York area cable channel that started-up in 1969

SelecTV - subscription service that started in 1976

Showtime - started broadcasting in 1976

USA Network - established in 1977

Just downloaded this scenario and it looks like it should be fun to play around with. If you don't mind, I was looking at the TV Networks and had a few suggestions/comments:

I feel that TBS should be changed to WTCG. WTBS (eventually just TBS) didn't become the name of the station until 1979.

Fox was launched in 1986 & TNT didn't begin broadcasting until 1988, so I don't feel they really belong in a 1975 scenario, but that's just my opinion.

Prism - Philadelphia, PA area cable channel that started in 1976. Early-on they showed wrestling on a regular basis.

Great! I'll definitely add them in, thanks! Do you have any suggestions for ratings/risk?

Great! I'll definitely add them in, thanks! Do you have any suggestions for ratings/risk?

Off-hand, I'ld make the Ratings for Prism, MSG, SportsChannel and maybe SelecTV a 2.00 for Prime Time (other time slots adjusted accordingly) and their Risk about 61-71%. Not sure about most of them but I know that Prism wasn't against showing the occasional cage match that got a little bloody.

USA & Showtime could probably get away with being the same or maybe slightly lower in Ratings as they are now in current EWR Data since they were national cable channels when they launched.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...