Trukz

AlphaOmega

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally finished my trip to KC and got 1.2K, Then i Dead headed to St. Louis and when i rest up will take a trip to the company HQ in Atlanta, So mom jokes aside, Whats the deal with the EWB company are we really going to do this?

Well, I missed my companie's contract, but made some money hauling 40,000 lbs, of milk down to Charlotte NC. I'm also saving up money in the bank to start my own company. I currently have $309.26 out of the $7,000 required. I'm also thinking about leaving Canadian Freightways and becoming an independent.

Finishing my glass run to Trana will give me a cool thousand. I'll toss that into the bank for the forming of team E DUBBYA B. Where is our home base going to be located? I figure we should plonk it in the middle of the states, makes it easiest to get to from anywhere.

Joined as Mattman. Probably going to play this for a day and never touch it again.

That's exactly what I did! I played for 10 minutes and then asked myself "Who the hell thought 'Oh man! You know what the internet's missing? A truck driving sim. I know there are people out there that secretly dream in their cushy day-job about being a hard-drivin', tobacco chewin', overweight, flannel-wearing truck driver.' "

Edited by Mattman

I will....just as soon as I stop being fatigued
You can hang at my place (LA is my hometown) while im in Atlanta, Just don't mess up my ass groove, ya hear?

and Kou, Never push it past 13, I did once but i got lucky.