2000 - The New Millenia Of Wrestling

0 for anything but actual wrestling ability seems like a complete nonsensical joke. For Scott Hall to have 0 for behavior he LITERALLY would have had to have a rotating door installed in a rehab clinic so anytime he left he'd just find himself checking right back in. Even 20 or so would be more reasonable, but I don't know how trouble a year 2000 was for Hall.

Also, after looking at something in WWF I noticed Kurt Angle has an overness of 87. He was a good heel at the beginning of 2000 but he wasn't anywhere close to 87. Later in the year when he was involved in the Triple H/Stephanie love triangle that would be an excellent level of overness for him, but he had just debuted in November. So unless objected to, I'm going to go ahead and lower his overness to 70 and make him a midcarder, as he still had an upperhand in the overness department because of the olympics and whatnot, but to wrestling fans, he wasn't any immediate God.

Make BBBs Speed and Brawl higher. He was a great Brawler and he did Moonsaults and other stuff from the Toprope.

Also Scott Halls Behavior should be higher then 0. No one deserves a Zero.

WCW Questions (Since there aren't a lot of people just offering suggestions for changes)

The following are the current scenario's stats left unchanged, and if anyone wants to add in input after seeing them, that would be mighty appreciated.

Al Green - brawl: 42, selling: 41, over: 46 and charisma: 35?

Brawl should be around 50

Asya - charisma: 30? This should be Okay.

Bam Bam Bigelow - brawl: 66 and speed: 0? as mentioned above.

Berlyn AKA Alex Wright - speed: 71, tech: 62, charisma: 70?

Big T AKA Ahmed Johnson - brawl: 31, stiffness: 100, selling 36, charisma 38, attitude 40 and behavior 10? Stiffnes 100 is way to high. mid-70 I suggest. Selling to low 40s, Charisma to lot 40s, Behavior to low 30s

Big Vito - charisma: 37?

Billy Kidman - Charisma: 20? This is Way to low. Mid 50s should be okay

Blitzkrieg - Over: 48? again mid 50s

Booker T - primary finisher: Missile Dropkick? No, he used the Book End primariy.

Brian Adams - brawl: 52, selling: 50, charisma: 57, behavior: 55? Bral to high 60s/low 70s, Bhavior Higher. I've never heard anything bad about him.

Brian Knobbs - brawl: 35, charisma 58, behavior 82 and attitude 81? Brawl to mid 60s

Bryan Clark - brawl: 58, selling: 38, charisma 50? brawl to low 70s

Buff Bagwell - brawl: 64, charisma: 76, attitude: 20, behavior: 40? brawl to low/mid 70s

Buzzkill AKA Brad Armstrong - charisma: 30?

Chavo Guerrero - brawl: 74, speed: 92, tech: 95? This is way to High. I'd say speed: 80, Tech: 67.71 and brawl: 48-54

Chris Benoit - Speed: 95? Way to high. High 60s/low 70s

Curt Hennig - brawl: 68, tech: 74? Brawl: 71-74, tech: 79-81

Daffney - finisher Frankenscreamer impact?

David Flair - charisma: 52? mid 60.

Dean Malenko - brawl: 20, speed: 85? Malenko is anything else then a Highflygher. Speed to 40s and Brawl mid 60s.

DDP - brawl: 65, speed: 8, tech: 9, selling 59, charisma: 83? Brawl to mid 70s and tech to low 40s

Disco Inferno - brawl: 75, tech: 69?

Eddie Guerrero - brawl: 82, speed, 98, tech: 98, charisma: 95? Lower his statts by 10 poinzs.

El Dandy - selling: 52, over: 40, charisma: 30?

Fit Finlay - finishers are currently European uppercut and Piledriver, brawl: 62, speed: 2, tech: 10, selling: 43, charisma: 48? Brawl mid 70s, Finishers both to Tombstone Piledriver

Gerald - can find no information at all on him? He was one of the Harris Brothers. This was a Insider Joke. They ripped of the names from Brisco and Patterson

Goldberg - brawl: 50, tech: 0, stiffness: 100, selling: 29, attitude: 0, behavior: 60? Attitude higher, Stiffnes Lower, Brawl mid 70s.

Hulk Hogan - brawl: 28, stiffness: 16, selling: 46, attitude: 50, behavior: 70? Brawl high 60s/low 60s

Kevin Nash - brawl: 42, selling: 23, charisma: 77, attitude: 20, behavior: 60? Brawl mid 60s

Lex Luger - brawl: 28, stiff: 35, sell: 26, charisma: 40, attitude: 40? Brawl to 60s, Charisma to 60s

Meng - brawl: 40, selling: 52, charisma: 50? Brawling to High 60s/low 70s

Mike Rotunda - brawl: 48, tech: 52, selling: 42, charisma: 65? tech: low 70s

Patrick - can find no information on him See Gerald

Randy Savage - brawl: 58, fonz factor, menacing, high spots? tick off meancing and High Spots

Rick Steiner - brawl: 42, tech: 38, stiff: 100, sell: 34? Brawl to 70s, Stiff: 70s

Scott Hall - brawl: 67, attitude: 60, behavior: 0? Brawl low 70s, Tech: 40s Behavior 40s

Scott Steiner - brawl: 44, tech: 22, stiff: 90, selling: 35, charisma: 78, attitude: 60, behavior, 50? Brawl mid 70s, tech mid 30s

Shane Douglas - brawl: 68, tech: 62, attitude: 21, behavior: 50? Brawl mid 70s

Shane Helms - brawl: 75, position: I think he was still in developement

Sting - brawl: 67, tech: 10, stiff: 30, sell: 60, charisma: 82, fonz factor? Brawl 70s, tech 30s

The Barbarian - brawl: 37, charisma: 33? Brawl 60s, Charisma: 50s

Tony Marinera (AKA Tony Mamaluke) - charisma: low 70s

==============================================================================

Changes made:

Dean Malenko - changed Tornado DDT from impact to corner. Make his 2nd Finisher a Tigerbomb he used to hit a Tigerbomb before he locked in the Cloverleaf

Eddie Guerrero - see Dean Malenko and Chavo

Evan Karagias changed Flying Press from Top Rope to Top Rope Standing He was still in development.

Norman Smiley - British, from other Is he a brit?

Roddy Piper - British, from other. He is Canadia.

Shannon Moore - changed Tornado DDT from impact to corner he was in developement.

Edited by nWoHollywood

WWF Changes Made:

British Bulldog - brawl upped from 68 to 74, speed from 8 to 28

WCW Changes Made:

Al Green brawl upped from 42 to 52

Big T - stiffness lowered from 100 to 77, selling upped from 36 to 42, charisma upped from 38 to 48, and behavior upped from 10 to 35

Billy Kidman - charisma upped from 20 to 54.

Blitzkrieg - overness upped from 48 to 54

Booker T - primary finisher changed to Book End (impact) from Missile Dropkick (Top Rope)

Brian Adams - brawl upped from 52 to 71, and behavior upped from 55 to 85

Brian Knobbs - brawl upped from 35 to 65

Bryan Clark - brawl upped from 58 to 73

Buff Bagwell - brawl upped from 64 to 74

Chavo Guerrero - speed lowered from 92 to 80, tech lowered from 95 to 71 and brawl lowered from 74 to 54

Chris Benoit - Speed lowered from 95 to 67

Curt Hennig - brawl upped from 68 to 74, tech upped from 74 to 81

David Flair - charisma upped from 52 to 65

Dean Malenko - brawl upped from 20 to 64, speed dropped from 85 to 40. Secondary finisher changed from Tornado DDT to Butterfly Powerbomb

DDP - brawl upped from 65 to 75, tech upped from 9 to 41

Eddie Guerrero - brawl lowered from 82 to 72, speed lowered from 98 to 88, tech lowered from 98 to 88 and charisma lowered from 95 to 85

Fit Finlay - brawl upped from 62 to 77, both finisher changed to Tombstone Piledriver

Goldberg - brawl upped from 50 to 77, stiffness lowered from 100 to 80, and attitude from 0 to 50

Hulk Hogan - brawl upped from 28 to 66

Kevin Nash - brawl upped from 42 to 67

Lex Luger - brawl upped from 28 to 66, charisma upped from 40 to 69

Meng - brawl upped from 40 to 70

Mike Rotunda - tech upped from 52 to 72

Randy Savage - no longer menacing or doing high spots

Rick Steiner - brawl upped from 42 to 72 and stiffness lowered from 100 to 76

Roddy Piper - changed from British to Canadian

Scott Hall - brawl upped from 67 to 73, tech upped from 18 to 45, behavior upped from 0 to 40

Scott Steiner - brawl upped from 44 to 74 and tech upped from 22 to 35

Shane Douglas - brawl upped from 68 to 76

Sting - brawl upped from 67 to 78, and tech upped from 10 to 36

The Barbarian - brawl upped from 37 to 66 and charisma upped from 33 to 56

Tony Marinera - charisma upped from 45 to 72

Also, 3 Count was not in development, late 99/early 2000 madusa was flirting with Evan Karagias

ECW Changes Made:

assigned pictures to as many people as possible

Balls Mahoney - brawl upped from 55 to 70, menacing unchecked. Secondary finisher changed from Flying Legdrop to New Jersey Jam

Bill Alfonso - gimmick changed from Fun Babyface to Sports Agent

Bilvis Wesley - brawl upped from 36 to 59, selling upped from 50 to 60

CW Anderson - secondary finisher changed from DDT to Spinebuster, charisma upped from 48 to 58

Danny Doring - speed dropped from 72 to 62

Dawn Marie - stiffness upped from 6 to 10 and selling upped from 7 to 47

Elektra - stiffness upped from 0 to 10, selling upped from 0 to 40

Jack Victory - brawl upped from 52 to 72

Jason - brawl upped from 34 to 60, tech upped from 37 to 50

Jerry Lynn - charisma upped from 50 to 61

Joel Gertner - charisma lowered from 95 to 88

Justin Credible - brawl upped from 66 to 75, speed lowered from 33 to 23

Lance Storm - Canadian from other, Speed lowered from 90 to 80

Masato Tanaka - Japanese from other, Diamond Dust made a corner move, brawl lowered from 92 to 88

Mike Awesome - brawl upped from 79 to 82, charisma upped from 35 to 55

New Jack - secondary finisher changed from Piledriver to 187 (top rope). Brawl upped from 53 to 70. Behavior upped from 38 to 48

Raven - secondary finisher changed to Evenflow DDT. Brawl upped from 70 to 80, fonz factor and menacing unchecked

Rhino - tech upped from 0 to 15

Roadkill - Amish Splash changed from ground to Top Rope

Rob Van Dam - brawl upped from 70 to 80, charisma upped from 70 to 75. Superstar Look checked, as well as shooting

Sabu - attitude upped from 40 to 60, behavior upped from 25 to 45

Sandman - brawl upped from 58 to 78, speed upped from 0 to 15

Scotty Anton - both finisher changed to Clap Trap (Submission)

Spanish Angel - primary finisher changed from Diving Headbutt to TKO, secondary finisher changed from DDT to Diving Headbutt (Top Rope), brawl upped from 54 to 59

Spike Dudley - both finishers changed to Acid Drop (corner), brawl upped from 60 to 69, selling lowered from 100 to 94, charisma upped from 54 to 68

Super Crazy - speed lowered from 98 to 95, tech lowered from 95 to 81

Tommy Dreamer - finishers changed from DDT and Spicolli Driver to Dreamer DDT and Dreamer Driver. Brawl upped from 70 to 81. Charisma upped from 70 to 75

Tony Devito - both finishers changed from DDT to Moonsault. Brawl upped from 58 to 76. Charisma upped from 48 to 58

Vic Grimes - brawl upped from 70 to 76. Secondary finisher changed from Moonsault to Victimizer 2.0

Tajiri - Japanese from other, primary Kick Of Death made to Ground move

0 for anything but actual wrestling ability seems like a complete nonsensical joke. For Scott Hall to have 0 for behavior he LITERALLY would have had to have a rotating door installed in a rehab clinic so anytime he left he'd just find himself checking right back in. Even 20 or so would be more reasonable, but I don't know how trouble a year 2000 was for Hall.

Also, after looking at something in WWF I noticed Kurt Angle has an overness of 87. He was a good heel at the beginning of 2000 but he wasn't anywhere close to 87. Later in the year when he was involved in the Triple H/Stephanie love triangle that would be an excellent level of overness for him, but he had just debuted in November. So unless objected to, I'm going to go ahead and lower his overness to 70 and make him a midcarder, as he still had an upperhand in the overness department because of the olympics and whatnot, but to wrestling fans, he wasn't any immediate God.

Scott Hall has been extremely unreliable since late 1998. He'd come back for two months and go away for several. He spent six weeks off TV in late 1999/2000 "injured", failed to turn up to shows leading up to his main event match at Superbrawl, which was in fact his last ever WCW match as he got injured again.

I'd say that Kurt should have an overness of 65 and, of course, high charisma. It *should* even itself out to Kurt's soon to be level after a few months of playing.

Also: rename Creative Control to The Harris Twins. They wrestled as the Harris' on the 27th December 1999 Nitro.

Lower Eddie Guerrero's brawling skills down to Malenko's level.

Reduce Blitzkrieg's overness to 49-ish. Saturday Night wrestler level more or less.

Booker didn't get the Book End finisher until later. Missile Dropkick is his finisher, and an Axe kick is his trademark/secondary move.

Was Goldberg that much of a brawler? Nash and Luger's seem to be a bit high too in my opinion.

Change Roddy Piper back to British. He will always be that character so stating where he's really from is a bit pointless.

Reduce Barbarian and Tony Marinera's charisma. Marinera by not so much (72 to 68).

I might look into WCW's developmental territory as all that's there at the moment are guys who eventually made it in the big leagues. I hope the stat suggestions are okay by the way, I might be a bit off here and there.

Scott Hall has been extremely unreliable since late 1998. He'd come back for two months and go away for several. He spent six weeks off TV in late 1999/2000 "injured", failed to turn up to shows leading up to his main event match at Superbrawl, which was in fact his last ever WCW match as he got injured again.

I'd say that Kurt should have an overness of 65 and, of course, high charisma. It *should* even itself out to Kurt's soon to be level after a few months of playing.

Booker didn't get the Book End finisher until later. Missile Dropkick is his finisher, and an Axe kick is his trademark/secondary move.

Was Goldberg that much of a brawler? Nash and Luger's seem to be a bit high too in my opinion.

Reduce Barbarian and Tony Marinera's charisma. Marinera by not so much (72 to 68).

Savefile

There's the product of everything I've done thus far, which is basically just what you've read in the 2 pages of this topic. Granted, it's still not a perfect scenario. There's a lot of things like people with "Other" for nationality when it should be something much more accurate, but I've been neglecting this project more and more as time's gone on and I don't want all the world and contributions of everyone to go to waste

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Had quite a bit of time off recently in-between jobs, so I've been plugging away at this a good deal. In fact, I can say I've gotten quite a shit load done on it. Still working on it but I'll list what I've managed to get out of the way lately. Of course, anything I've edited is open and welcome to criticism and suggestion, as maybe my research is flawed; it's quite possible, not a lot of detailed results or history out there for 2000.

Relationships:

- Credit all to slain for fixing it up, as previously it was a big clusterfucky mess

- Renamed relationships to fit each member's name like done in current updates, instead of, say, a tag team's name or "Montreal Incident"

- Changed Steve Austin/Vince McMahon from Friendship to Loyalty

- Added Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy Friendships to Mick Foley

- Changed Bret Hart/Test from Friendship to Loyalty

- Deleted all of Trish Stratus' relationships, as she hadn't even debuted yet at the beginning of January

Promotions:

- Created Jersey All Pro Wrestling

- Created IWA Mid-South

- Created East Coast Wrestling Association

- Created All Pro Wrestling

- Increased JCW's money from 1,000,000 to 2,000,000. Renamed Juggalo Championship Wrestling from Juggalo Championshit Wrestling

- Increased ECW's money from 1,000,000 to 2,500,000. Assigned Joey Styles and Cyrus as PPV announcers

- Increased CZW's merchandise to 23 from 10. Assigned Robbie Mireno and Eric Gargiulo to announcing

- Don't know who to assign as announcers for WCW or XPW so any help there would be great.

Alter-Egos:

- Lightly combed through Alter-Egos, taking out all the alter-egos that I know for a fact weren't used prior to 2000. A second thought I'm having about this is to just replace this Alter-Ego file with a current day Alter-Ego file. Granted, there would obviously be Alter-Egos that weren't used prior to 2000 but it would definitely cover all the wrestlers and the Alter-Egos they would use in the future

- Created Alter-Egos for The Maestro (The Stro, Gorgeous George III, Robbie Eagle, Robert Kellum)

- Deleted Lufisto/Precious Lucy's alter-egos. Explained below under random indy worker section

- Added The Dew as an Alter-Ego of Dewey Donovan

Titles:

- Altered Title images to fit each promotion and such

- Created JCW Tag Team Titles, awarded to ICP

- Created ECWA Mid-Atlantic Title, awarded to Ty Street

- Created ECWA Tag Team Titles, awarded to Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere

- Created ECWA Heavyweight Title, awarded to JJ The Ring Crew Guy

- Created JAPW Heavyweight Title, awarded to Don Montoya

- Created JAPW New Jersey State Title, awarded to Dr. Hurtz

- Created JAPW Tag Team Titles, Charlie Haas and Russ Haas

- Created JAPW Light Heavyweight Title, awarded to Billy Reil

- Created IWA Mid-South Heavyweight Title, awarded to Mad Man Pondo

- Created APW Universal Heavyweight Title, awarded to Michael Modest

Random Indy Workers:

- Created Precious Lucy, since she debuted in 1997, but removed all of her alter-egos, as she didn't go by anything else until roughly 2002

TV Shows:

- Put WCW Thunder on Wednesdays, instead of Thursdays

WCW Roster:

- Didn't touch anybody's wages, no matter how ridiculously high. If there's any discrepencies with a particular wage, finding it unrealistic, I'll go back and fix it but I figure everyone had an outrage contract under Turner's reign.

- Boosted Gerald and Patrick's brawl to 65 and charisma to 60

- Removed all the Powerplant workers suggested, as I had previously added them without question: Chris Harris inked his Powerplant Deal with WCW in October of 2000, Bob Sapp was contracted in 2001, Horshu was out of WCW by late 1998. Apparently Scott Orlinger AKA Scotty O AKA Scotty Sabre was in WCW on the main roster by late 1999, so I've created him, as he wasn't previously in the data.

WWE Roster:

- Lowered Al Snow's wage to 44,000

- Lowered Big Bossman's wage to 38,000

- Renamed B.B.'s primary finisher Vaughnation, Flying Crossbody (Top Rope Standing). Rose over from 50 to 54

- Boosted Billy Gunn's charisma from 74 to 76 and tech from 20 to 35. Lowered wage to 56,000 from 95,000

- Dropped Blue Meanie's wage from 33,000 to 21,000

- Dropped Bo Dupp's wage from 25,000 to 15,000

- Lowered Bradshaw's wage from 90,000 to 50,000

- Lowered British Bulldog's wage from 130,000 to 91,000

- Lowered Bubba Ray Dudley's wage from 115,000 to 82,000

- Lowered Bull Buchanan's wage from 40,000 to 20,000

- Dropped Chad Collyer's speed to 30, as apparently he's not an actual high flyer, nor can I find any proof he used to do Firebird Splashes. Also dropped Tech to 68 and charisma to 30. Changed finishers to Texas Cloverleaf and German Suplex. Lowered wage to 12,000

- Lowered Chris Jericho's speed from 84 to 79 and brawl from 80 to 77

- Lowered Christian's wage from 105,000 to 70,000. Dropped brawl from 71 to 66, speed from 87 to 84, tech from 82 to 79, and stiffness to 44

- Lowered Chyna's wage from 130,000 to 56,000. Raised brawl from 55 to 62

- Lowered Crash Holly's wage from 65,000 to 30,000

- Lowered Damien's wage from 38,000 to 18,000

- Lowered Dave Batista's wage from 60,000 to 20,000

- Rose Debra's over from 60 to 70.

- Lowered Derrick King's wage from 36,000 to 16,000

- Lowered D'Lo Brown's wage from 90,000 to 42,000

- Lowered Doc Dean's wage from 21,000 to 10,000

- Lowered Doug Basham's wage from 30,000 to 20,000. Lowered brawl from 70 to 55, speed from 68 to 35 and tech from 82 to 67

- Lowered D-Von Dudley's wage from 105,000 to 82,000

- Lowered Edge's wage from 105,000 to 70,000.

- Lowered Faarooq's wage from 85,000 to 50,000

- Rose Fabulous Moolah's over from 60 to 65

- Lowered Godfather's wage from 80,000 to 40,000

- Lowered Grandmaster Sexay's wage from 65,000 to 35,000

- Lowered Hardcore Holly's wage from 80,000 to 40,000

- Lowered Mosh's wage from 50,000 to 25,000

- Lowered Thrasher's wage from 47,000 to 22,000

- Lowered Ivory's wage from 50,000 to 25,000. Boosted Charisma from 72 to 77. Raised Over from 55 to 68

- Lowered Jack Dupp's wage from 26,000 to 15,000

- Lowered Jacqueline's wage from 50,000 to 30,000. Rose over from 48 to 58

- Lowered Jason Lee's wage from 47,000 to 17,000. Lowered brawl from 55 to 35, speed from 78 to 58, tech from 73 to 53, over from 30 to 15 and charisma from 70 to 59

- Lowered Jeff Hardy's wage from 90,000 to 50,000. Lowered brawl from 69 to 64, tech from 70 to 61

- Lowered Joe E. Legend's wage from 27,000 to 20,000

- Boosted Joey Abs' over from 51 to 58. According to Joey Abs' wiki page he used to have a big drug problem that often saw him collapsing in public, so behavior lowered from 86 to 50.

- Lowered Kane's wage from 130,000 to 90,000

- Lowered Kimo's wage from 60,000 to 20,000

- Renamed K-Krush's primary finisher Hat Rack Crack from True Conviction. Lowered wage from 60,000 to 22,000

- Lowered Kurt Angle's wage from 190,000 to 120,000. Lowered stiffness from 70 to 59. Boosted Behavior to 100

- Lowered Lita's wage from 90,000 to 30,000. Put Lita in development, as she didn't debut until February of 2000. Lowered over from 55 to 40

- Raised Luna Vachon's over from 50 to 60

- Rose Mae Young's over from 60 to 65. Made a Non-Wrestler, from Manager

- Rose Mankind's speed to 8 from 1 and Tech to 12 from 0

- Lowered Mark Henry's wage from 120,000 to 75,000

- Lowered Matt Hardy's wage from 90,000 to 50,000. Lowered brawl from 70 to 66speed from 80 to 77 and tech from 80 to 74. Lowered charisma from 83 to 78

- Lowered Mr. Black's wage from 43,000 to 14,000

- Lowered Nick Dinsmore's wage from 43,000 to 17,000. Lowered speed from 61 to 32. Charisma lowered from 65 to 60. Selling lowered from 80 to 66

- Lowered O.G. Ekmo's wage from 60,000 to 20,000

- Paul Bearer's overness raised to 77 from 70

- Lowered Payne's wage from 34,000 to 14,000.

- Pete Gas' overness raised to 58 from 51

- Prince Albert's tech raised to 15 from 5. Wage lowered from 80,000 to 43,000

- Rikishi's wage lowered from 90,000 to 54,000. Secondary finisher's spelling fixed from Bonzai Drop to Banzai Drop. Brawl raised from 60 to 65, and tech raised from 0 to 15

- Road Dogg's wage lowered from 80,000 to 40,000

- Rob Conway's wage lowered from 37,000 to 20,000. Over lowered from 30 to 20.

- Rodney's over raised from 51 to 58. Finishers changed to High Society (Top Rope Standing)

- Ron Waterman's wage dropped from 45,000 to 25,000. Brawl dropped from 72 to 67, Tech dropped from 70 to 65 and charisma dropped from 80 to 70.

- Russ McCullough's wage dropped from 40,000 to 20,000

- Scott Vick's speed dropped to 71 from 76. Wage lowered to 15,000 from 28,000

- Scotty 2 Hotty's wage dropped from 75,000 to 40,000. Brawl lowered from 65 to 55

- Sho Funaki's wage dropped from 65,000 to 28,000

- Steve Austin's behavior lowered from 80 to 65

- Steve Blackman's wage lowered from 50,000 to 25,000

- Steve Bradley's wage lowered from 38,000 to 11,000

- Stevie Richards' speed lowered from 50 to 29. Wage lowered from 65,000 to 38,000

- Synn's overness dropped from 30 to 25, wage lowered from 25,000 to 10,000

- TAKA Michinoku's wage dropped from 70,000 to 40,000. Brawl lowered from 60 to 40, Tech lowered from 90 to 86, speed lowered from 95 to 91, and selling lowered from 97 to 90

- Tazz's wage lowered from 125,000 to 82,000

- Terri's wage lowered from 50,000 to 40,000

- Test's wage lowered from 85,000 to 46,000. Charisma raised from 45 to 60. Tech raised from 0 to 30.

- The Damaja's overness lowered from 38 to 18. Wage lowered from 41,000 to 11,000

- The Kat's charisma raised from 50 to 70. Overness raised from 60 to 65.

- Tiger Ali Singh's wage lowered from 40,000 to 20,000

- Tori's wage lowered from 55,000 to 22,000

- Triple H's charisma boosted from 85 to 89

- Trish Stratus' brawl boosted from 29 to 49. Wage lowered from 90,000 to 30,000

- Undertaker's attitude and behavior boosted from 60 to 100, as he's been called numerous times a locker room leader.

- Val Venis' wage lowered from 85,000 to 35,000

- X-Pac's wage lowered from 95,000 to 67,000

CZW Roster:

- Lowered Adam Flash's wage from 25,000 to 15,000. Removed from CZW, as he didn't debut until 2001. Overness lowered from 38 to 25

- Lowered Charlie Haas's wage from 50,000 to 20,000

- Removed Chris Devine and Quiet Storm, as they didn't debut until 2001. Chris Devine's overness lowered from 28 to 18

- Removed Danny Rose, as he didn't come in until 2001. Overness lowered from 33 to 13

- Renamed The Dew, Dewey Donovan, as according to OWW thats the name he was going by at the beginning of 2000.

- Lowered Eddie Valentine's wage from 40,000 to 20,000. Removed from CZW, as he didn't debut until 2001. Overness dropped from 34 to 24

- Created Grim Reefer

- Added Ian Rotten to the roster, as he made his debut on the Jan. 8, 2000 going to No Contest with Pondo

- Lowered Jay Briscoe's speed from 80 to 65, boosted brawl from 59 to 69. Fixed spelling of his finishers from J Driller to Jay Driller. Lowered wage from 35,000 to 8,000. Lowered overness from 35 to 15. Removed from CZW, as he didn't appear until 2001

- Created Jim Price and Bill Schaffer, who collectively are The King Pinz

- Added John Kronus to the roster, as he did quite a bit of work for CZW while in XPW in 2000

- Lowered Johnny Kashmere's wage from 45,000 to 25,000

- Jon Dahmer's wage lowered from 40,000 to 20,000

- Revoved Jun Kasai, as he didn't debut until 2001

- Lowered Justice Pain's wage from 55,000 to 30,000

- Lobo's wage lowered from 50,000 to 35,000

- Added Low Ki to the roster, as he made his debut on Jan. 8, 2000, losing to Ric Blade. Lowered his wage from 42,000 to 12,000

- Mark Briscoe's wage lowered from 35,000 to 8,000. Brawl boosted from 51 to 61, speed lowered from 78 to 73. Charisma dropped from 60 to 55. Overness dropped from 30 to 12

- Created Mr. Meaner as he did some stuff with the company in 1999

- Fixed Men's Teioh's name from Men's Teoh. Made Japanese from Other

- Reckless Youth's wage dropped from 40,000 to 20,000. Overness lowered from 40 to 30

- Ric Blade's wage dropped from 40,000 to 30,000

- Rick Feinberg's wage lowered from 20,000 to 10,000. Remoed from CZW, as I can't find record of him working there until 2002

- Created Robbie Mireno and made him a tag team with Johnny Kashmere dubbed Kashmireno Brothers. Backseat Boys' deleted, as they didn't start teaming until middle of 2000

- Ruckus' wage lowered from 48,000 to 18,000. Removed from CZW, as he didn't join till 2001. Overness lowered from 39 to 19

- Russ Haas' wage lowered from 50,000 to 20,000

- Trent Acid's wage lowered from 45,000 to 28,000

- Ty Street's wage lowered from 30,000 to 15,000

- Towel Boy made unemployed as he was only getting some training in ECW in 2000. Also renamed Eric Tuttle

- Created White Lotus

- Could use stats for the following: Lord Everett DeVore, Mercury, Diablos Macabre, Midknight, Heartbreaker, Mr. Motion, T.C.K., James Proper, Big Slam, Corky, Mike Evans

Staff:

- Renamed John Zandig John Corso

ECW Roster:

- Balls Mahoney's wage lowered from 74,000 to 35,000

- Chris Chetti's wage lowered from 50,000 to 14,000

- CW Anderson's wage lowered from 50,000 to 25,000

- Danny Doring's wage lowered from 50,000 to 25,000

- Dawn Marie's brawl upped from 4 to 14, tech upped from 3 to 6. Speed upped from 6 to 10. Wage lowered from 50,000 to 20,000

- Francine's brawl upped from 10 to 25. Tech raised from 0 to 8. Selling raised from 37 to 57. Wage lowered from 40,000 to 18,000

- Jack Victory's wage lowered from 40,000 to 20,000

- Jazz's speed lowered from 48 to 25. Wage lowered from 60,000 to 30,000

- Jerry Lynn's tech lowered from 100 to 94. Wage lowered from 60,000 to 45,000

- Joel Gertner's wage lowered from 45,000 to 21,000

- Judge Jeff Jones' wage lowered from 40,000 to 18,000

- Justin Creidble's wage lowered from 60,000 to 45,000

- Kid Kash's wage lowered from 47,000 to 19,000. Speed lowered to 86 from 89

- Lance Storm's wage lowered from 95,000 to 65,000

- Little Guido's wage lowered from 50,000 to 26,000

- Lou E. Dangerously's wage lowered from 28,000 to 14,000

- Masato Tanaka's wage lowered from 130,000 to 88,000

- Mike Awesome's speed raised from 10 to 30, and tech raised from 8 to 25. Wage lowered from 85,000 to 52,000

- Mikey Whipwreck's wage lowered from 60,000 to 45,000

- New Jack's wage lowered from 60,000 to 38,000

- Nova's wage lowered from 50,000 to 22,000

- Paul Heyman's wage lowered from 130,000 to 55,000. Put on an unsackable written contract with creative control.

- Raven's wage lowered from 100,000 to 50,000

- Rhino's wage lowered from 125,000 to 60,000

- Roadkill's wage lowered from 66,000 to 16,000

- Rob Van Dam's wage lowered from 130,000 to 70,000

- Sabu's wage lowered from 95,000 to 60,000

- Sal E. Graziano's wage lowered from 40,000 to 12,000

- Sandman renamed The Sandman. Wage lowered from 65,000 to 45,000

- Simon Diamond's wage lowered from 60,000 to 28,000

- Spanish Angel's wage lowered from 30,000 to 16,000

- Spike Dudley's speed raised from 30 to 55. Wage lowered from 70,000 to 36,000

- Steve Corino's wage lowered from 90,000 to 50,000

- Super Crazy's speed lowered from 95 to 89. Wage lowered from 65,000 to 38,000

- Tommy Dreamer's speed dropped to 0 from 5 and tech raised to 10 from 5. Charisma raised to 79 from 75. Wage lowered from 80,000 to 45,000

- Tony Devito's wage lowered from 30,000 to 14,000

- Vic Grimes' wage lowered from 55,000 to 23,000

- Yoshihiro Tajiri's speed lowered from 95 to 90. Charisma lowered to 69 from 75. Wage lowered from 75,000 to 48,000

JCW Roster:

- Mr. Meaner added to JCW, as he had a lot to do with getting it off the ground

- Abdullah The Butcher added to roster, Superstar look unchecked. Wage lowered from 75,000 to 40,000

- Ricky Morton added to roster. Tech upped from 22 to 60. Selling lowered from 100 to 75

- Robert Gibson added to roster. Tech upped from 21 to 59

- Raven added to roster

- Balls Mahoney added to the roster

Staff:

- Created referee Brian Gorie and added to JCW, as he also helped book the promotion

- Dave Prazak added to JCW as announcer as he helped book the first show. Booker subsequently checked.

ECWA Roster:

- Added Christopher Daniels, upped overness from 28 to 36. Lowered brawl from 65 to 55, speed from 86 to 79 and tech from 88 to 82. Trainer and Fonz Factor unticked. Wage lowered from 60,000 to 20,000

- Added Scoot Andrews. Wage lowered from 47,000 to 12,000. Speed lowered from 79 to 64. Tech lowered from 94 to 83. Over lowered from 46 to 16

- Created Cheetah Master and added to roster

- Added Trent Acid

- Added Shark Boy. Lowered wage from 32,000 to 8,000. Overness lowered from 25 to 13. Charisma lowered from 74 to 66, speed lowered from 71 to 63, tech lowered from 65 to 57, brawl lowered from 45 to 34

- Ty Street Added

- Ace Darling added, wage lowered from 29,000 to 10,000. Charisma raised from 18 to 48

- Christian York added. Overness lowered from 49 to 30. Wage lowered from 40,000 to 20,000

- Joey Matthews added. Overness lowered from 47 to 28. Wage lowered from 40,000 to 19,000

- Glen Osbourne added. Overness lowered from 24 to 14. Wage lowered from 35,000 to 15,000. Finisher changed from Powerbomb to Chokeslam. Menacing ticked.

- Simon Diamond added.

- Reckless Youth added.

- Johnny Kashmere added.

- Mr. Ooh La La created and added

- Vic Capri created and added

- JJ The Ring Crew Guy created and added

Staff:

- Created Jim Dickenson as referee

- Created Mario Zuto as referee

- Created Gary McLaughlin as production

IWA:MS Roster:

- Added 2 Tuff Tony. Wage lowered from 30,000 to 10,000

- Added Ian Rotten

- Added Mad Man Pondo

- Added Rollin' Hard

- Added Dino Bambino. Wage lowered from 22,000 to 12,000

- Created Chip Fairway

- Created American Kickboxer

- Created Suicide Kid

- Created Cash Flo

- Added Corporal Robinson. Tech raised from 0 to 20. Stiffness raised from 75 to 80

- Created Mitch Page

- Created Hy-Zaya

Staff:

- Created John Williams as Owner (real name of Ian Rotten)

- Added Ref Mickie, renamed Mickie Knuckles. Age dropped from 25 to 18

JAPW Roster:

- Added Dixie, renamed Little Dixie. Wage lowered from 25,000 to 5,000 and overness dropped from 30 to 8

- Added Homicide, wage lowered from 32,000 to 22,000. Speed upped from 24 to 64. Shining Wizard made a ground move.

- Added Axl Rotten. Brawl upped from 49 to 69

- Added Low-Ki

- Added Billy Reil. Overness lowered from 43 to 23

- Added Charlie and Russ Haas

- Added Monsta Mack and Mafia

- Added Ryan Wing. Wage lowered from 30,000 to 13,000. Overness lowered from 21 to 16

- Added Nick Burke

- Created Don Montoya

- Created Elax

- Created Patch

- Created by Pablo Marquez (2003 scenario)

- Created Dr. Hurtz

- Created Louie Ramos

Staff:

- Assigned Fat Frank Iadevaia as owner. Corrected name to Fat Frank Iadeavia

APW Roster:

- Added Bison Smith. Overness raised from 29 to 50

- Added Bushwacker Butch

- Added Bushwacker Luke

- Added Christopher Daniels

- Added Donovan Morgan

- Added Maxx Justice. Overness raised from 20 to 37

- Added Michael Modest

- Added Shane Ballard. Wage lowered from 45,000 to 15,000. Overness raised from 15 to 25

- Added Shannon Ballard. Wage lowered from 45,000 to 15,000. Overness raised from 15 to 25

- Added Tony Jones. Wage lowered from 76,000 to 26,000. Overness boosted from 35 to 55

- Added Vic Grimes

- Added Vinnie Masaro. Renamed Vinny Massaro. Overness boosted from 10 to 21

- Created Jardi Frantz

- Created Frank Murdoch

- Created Boyce LeGrand

- Created Cheerleader Melissa

- Created Tony Kozina

- Created Jimmy Ripp

- Could use stats for Ma'och, Seymore and George C. Snott (Snott Brothers) if anyone's seen them

Staff:

- Created Roland Alexander as owner

- Created Alan Bolte as announcer

- Added Jason Deadrich as Road agent

- Created Luis Rubert as referee

- Created Matt Fischer as referee

- Created Jimmy Bodine as referee

- Created Nick Chaboya as production

Random Staff:

- Deleted Bob Kelso, Sarah Chalke, Peter Benton, Robert Romano, Liz Corday, John Carter III, Doug Ross, Mark Greene, Lance Evers, Bones McCoy, Moongoose Irvine, Seb Bach, Tommy Cornelle.

All fictional. How do I know? Most of them are actors or fictional characters on TV, or clever puns on wrestlers names

Edited by Inner D Monz

I watched a lot of WCW, but since I've been doing so much research for my 1998 game, it's kinda hard for me to remember the stuff from 2000. I have a lot of WCW magazines from the 2000 era though, so I could look into those for info if necessary and try to get back to you with some feedback.

For the announcers, to the best of my knowledge, Scott Hudson and Larry Zbyszko were the announce team for Saturday Night. Schiavone was still the primary PBP guy for Nitro, and I think Tenay was for Thunder. As for color commentator, it changed... I think Heenan had left that position by 2000 and was either in the process of having Mark Madden step in or possibly Tenay.

I could try to look into it, though. Wiki should have some useful info. :)

At the beginning, Thunder was broadcast by Tony Schiavone, Bobby Heenan and Lee Marshall. In Fall 1998, Mike Tenay from Nitro replaced Lee Marshall. During the April 1, 1999 broadcast of Thunder, Schiavone and Tenay had a worked argument, and starting with the following week, Tenay was moved to play-by-play, with Larry Zbyszko replacing Bobby Heenan on color commentary. In December 1999, Scott Hudson replaced Zbyszko and Schiavone returned as the second color man, the role that Tenay had in previous years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WCW_Thunder#Commentators

So... that's kind of confusing, but I think they are saying it was Tenay on PBP, Hudson as the color commentator, and then Schiavone as the second color commentator. I would just make it Tenay and Hudson as the team for Thunder.

I'm fairly sure Saturday Night was Hudson and Zbyszko, though might have been changed by this point...

And Nitro was confusing as well, because they had a four-man team at one point on Nitro and PPVs.

# Gene Okerlund (Interviewer - 1995-2001)

# Bobby Heenan (1995-2000)

# Larry Zbyszko (1996-1999)

# Tony Schiavone (1996-2001)

# Mike Tenay (1996-2001)

# Scott Hudson (1999-2001)

# Mark Madden (2000-2001)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WCW_Nitro#Commentators

So I would probably go with Schiavone and Madden, though I'm not exactly sure when Madden joined the broadcast team.

EDIT: Using this video, the team was apparently Schiavone, Tenay, and Heenan. I would make it Schiavone and Heenan, probably.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

You mean my post? My bad, I kinda rambled on there and kept getting distracted by the Super Bowl, lol.

Summary:

WCW:

Nitro Announcers: Tony Schiavone, Bobby Heenan

Thunder Announcers: Mike Tenay, Scott Hudson

Saturday Night Announcers: Scott Hudson, Larry Zbyszko

EDIT:

IDM, if you could give me a list of things you'd like done for WCW, I could try my best to get back to you ASAP with suggestions...

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Look at Relationship!!!

At Mick Foley's Relationships he doesn't appear, a guy called Sam Greco appears!!!!

Change Sam Greco to Mankind (Mick Foley)

Already taken care of, friend.

You mean my post? My bad, I kinda rambled on there and kept getting distracted by the Super Bowl, lol.

Summary:

WCW:

Nitro Announcers: Tony Schiavone, Bobby Heenan

Thunder Announcers: Mike Tenay, Scott Hudson

Saturday Night Announcers: Scott Hudson, Larry Zbyszko

EDIT:

IDM, if you could give me a list of things you'd like done for WCW, I could try my best to get back to you ASAP with suggestions...

Done and done on the announcers, big thanks. Speaking of Zbyszko, I renamed him to such, as he was spelled wrong in the game. I also made Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone the PPV announces for the company as that's who I believe I heard commentating the Chris Benoit/Sid Vicious match from Souled Out 2000 that I watched on youtube.

- I've also renamed "Wayne DeBruce" to "Dwayne Bruce", as that's Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker's real name. Not sure where Wayne DeBruce came from...

- Switched Joe Hamiltan from announcer to trainer and assigned him to WCW. Also renamed him Jody Hamiltan. Changed age from 29 to 65. Apparently he was the director. Raised talent from 40 to 65 as apparently he played a part in training Kevin Nash, DDP and Goldberg

- Changed Paul Orndoff from writer to trainer.

Some WCW stats I could use opinions on:

- Randy Savage's brawl being 58

- Ric Flair's brawl being 50

- Roddy Piper's brawl being 48

- Sid's brawl being 39

- Big T's (Ahmed Johnson's) brawl being being 31

- Jim Duggan's brawl being 30

- Steve Williams' brawl and tech being 64

- Stevie Ray's brawl being 31 and charisma being 58

- The Demon's brawl being 45

- Vampiro's current stats: 66 for brawl, 42 for speed, 43 for tech, 30 for behavior and 50 for attitude

- Crowbar's speed being 83

- Kevin Sullivan's brawl being 35 and charisma being 60

- La Parka's speed being 40 and brawl being 50

- Mona (Molly Holly's) stats being 65 brawl, 70 speed, 65 tech

- Prince Iaukea's stats being 38 brawl, 57 speed, 53 tech

- Rhonda Singh's brawl and charisma being 40, while Madusa's brawl is 53. I don't know anything about Singh but I thought I heard hear called a good wrestler.

- Tank Abbot's brawl being 50

- Rick Fuller's brawl being 48

- Also if you have the scenario downloaded already, if someone could give a more critical look at the cruiserweights, as I know this was the peak of the style but I'm not sure if the current speed stats are too generous.

And at the moment, WCW has all of these tag teams as active. If any of them were inactive at the start of 2000, or not yet existent, that'd be nice to work out.

- Bad And Buff (Scott Steiner and Buff Bagwell)

- David Flair and Crowbar

- Diamond Exchange (DDP and Scott Hall)

- Faces Of Fear (Meng and The Barbarian)

- Filthy Animals (Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio)

- Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)

- Harlem Heat 2000 (Stevie Ray and Big T)

- Los Fabulousos (El Dandy and Silver King)

- Los Guerreros (Eddie and Chavo Guerrero)

- Mamalukes (Big Vito and Johnny Stamboli)

- Master Blasters (Kevin Nash and Al Greene)

- Mega Powers (Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage)

- Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall)

- PG-13 (Jamie Dundee and Wolfie D)

- Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott Steiner)

- Sting and Lex Luger

- The Harris Twins

- Three Count (Helms and Moore)

- Three Count II (Moore and Karagias)

- Villanos (Villano IV and V)

- XS (Lane and Idol)

Edited by Inner D Monz