Call to help with judging

Just as it was last month, we've got a problem with a lack of judges. I have myself and another judge, so really we just need one more and we'll have three, but if we could get more people that wouldn't be so bad either.

That said: if you want to try your hand at being a graphics competition judge for this month, get your judgments in to my PM box ASAP. Remember, all entries are scored on a 0 to 10 point scale, and you may use .5's if it suits your fancy. Be sure to judge all the entries and, if you so wish, provide feedback and reasoning for your scores for them.

Thanks to anyone who offers to help out! :)

come on guys, alot of people complained that there was no graphics contest and although there are more entries this month, it still lacks from previous times the comp was run. Now we need your help to judge for them.. it won't take long.

Ideal candidates would be... People who we always do requests for return the favour, let us know if we are doing ok with our designs

cheers guys

Other guy was you, Baddar. We only have two judges.

November we saw enough entries for the wrestling competition as well as the general one, with too few for Photography. We also saw enough judges for the wrestling one, with too few for the general and photography ones. Hence, I allowed the wrestling one to continue into December.

December comes, we have PLENTY of entries, yet only one judge outside myself.

The problem isn't desire for people to have these contests, the problem is a lack of people who have a desire to help judge them. Without judges, I can't really have a contest now can I? And leaving it up to public vote only begs to open up a can of worms.

So that said... I'll wait for one more judge, I only need one. Once I have that there'll be three judges total (including myself). However, I won't be starting the January contest until December's is over.

If it takes too long for a judge to step up and help, then I'll be forced to make the contest a public-voting one. If it comes to that, I'm only going to allow votes from people who actually explain their votes, though, but I'd still rather not have it come to that.

Still nothing, and no word from Ollie either really :P

It's a little upsetting these things have been going so slowly, considering the people entering have put in quite a bit of work to get their pieces done :\

Edited by The Jolly Beard of Norro

or they people that entered can vote... but just leave out their own.. but that would need everyone who entered to actually vote as well.

its a bit disapointing that people cant help us out and vote for us