What music are you looking forward to in 2008?

Bob Roberts

New Brian Jonestown Massacre

Say h'wha? Colour me interested.

Also, Earth's new one, which should be out this month if Southern Lord don't keep imploding, should be fantastic judging from how good the last couple have been and how fantastic they've been live lately, and with Bill Frisell on-board it should be something special, if somewhat surreal.

To be honest, though, I haven't much of a clue what's coming out when, I don't follow music news and releases as much as I should.

Only REALLY looking forward to Lil Waynes Carter III.

Rick Ross Trilla album in February, and his group Triple C Black Flag album should come out this year. Nas "Nigger" album I believe is coming out, no offense, thats the name. I dont really know of anything coming out but these. Maybe a Slim Thug album.

Also hopefully Lil Jon will finally put out Crunk Rock some time this year. I believe it was initially to come out at the end of 06, then fall 07. Its January 08 and I havent heard anything new on the project, dunno what his fuckin deal is.

Edited by TheReaper316

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Have Another Ball

Punk Goes Crunk

Punk Goes New Wave (Rumored)

Andrew WK's next album

The Cure's next album

Metallica's next album

The Offspring's next album

+44's next album

Rise Against's next album

And of course... Chinese Democracy

Edited by The Dork Knight