EWB Inaugural Be A Guitar Hero Contest

NobBe Nobbs

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post my score tomorrow, I've got the picture saved on my phone, just gotta upload etc.

I only saw that there was a new song yesterday because on Wednesday I got a virus, then Thursday was format-time. Yay.

I will say I got 156000 on my first attempt, and missed one note, and got a 470 streak... yet I had 100% notes :s. And I failed at 100% on One on Hard... I think that the PS2 version is buggy somehow.

ragbag, Ellis and Bigsheep are still missing. You'll almost certainly have longer than the deadline to get stuff in, because I've gotten into the habit of being awake all night and going to bed later and later each day, but yeah.

The career scores on the front page have been updated, but not the placings. They'll be fixed once we progress to round three.

Edited by De

And that is IT. With no entry, King Ellis and ragbag have both been eliminated, sucks to be them. For our next trick, we continue our crawl up the difficulty ranks with Round Three's song - it's still on Medium, and is White Zombie's Black Sunshine. The deadline will be midnight GMT, February 2nd

Round Three Scores

1) Sacrafice540 - 152,018

2) cram - 149,396

3) Kryptonite3D - 144,669

4) Ekin Jones - 145,868

5) Dragsy - 148,480

6) Zero - 148,697

7) Fanku Kaibutsu - 143,050

8) regia - N/A, ELIMINATED DUE TO HARDWARE FAILURE

9) Gongsun Zan - 147,144

10) Bigsheep - N/A, ELIMINATED DUE TO BEING TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

11) TheModernWay - 135,784

12) Kaney - 146,436

13) Be - 146,601

14) The Inquisitor - N/A, ELIMINATED DUE TO NOT HAVING ANY FRIENDS with cameras

15) Nerf - N/A, ELIMINATED DUE TO BEING EMO AND THUS NOT BEING COOL ENOUGH TO PLAY THIS GAME

16) Mattman - 131,665

Edited by De

As usual, I'm going for 'Not be the last guy'.

147,144 (100%)

http://www.guitarhero.com/accounts/431538

I think this is a decent score though. I timed most of my star power pretty well, though I wouldn't be surprised if somebody cleared the 150k mark.

Edited by Gongsun Zan

White/Rob Zombie? ugh. Please for the love god do not choose Paint It Black Mr.song-picker-man at any point. Preistess or Black Sabbath will do nicely though, stomping tracks.

Edited by TheModernWay

Not the best maybe, but I think it'll do. Really can't get used to playing on medium again though, as for some reason I can't seem to get my star power right. And I know, the difficulty level shouldn't make THAT a problem, but for me, it is. Oh well. This is as good as it gets for now.

100_0633.jpg

Bastard. I got 146,436 with 100% but left the screen before I could take a picture. I can't seem to replicate it, annoyingly, but it's recorded on http://www.guitarhero.com/accounts/316122

If you accept Zan's you'll accept mine you bastard. And personally I'd be amazed if somone broke 150k, no matter how many times I 100%'d it I still couldn't get better than my first attempt which isn't even all that good :(