Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

Guest Ant

I watched the first episode and thought it blew and incredible amount of cock. it seemed like your basic bullshit throwaway action TV show... just as viper or shit like that. (I dident even bother to get the second episode)

How it opens, john dieing, of cause it was a dream, who would have thought that *yawn* the protecting terminator is a hot chick who john wants to bone (you see, they need more than one regular woman on the show because the story will not do it, show them titties) ect....

Well, I bet there will be people that like this, there always were, but in my eyes this dos not have enough value to spend time you never get back on.

I watched the first episode and thought it blew and incredible amount of cock. it seemed like your basic bullshit throwaway action TV show... just as viper or shit like that. (I dident even bother to get the second episode)

How it opens, john dieing, of cause it was a dream, who would have thought that *yawn* the protecting terminator is a hot chick who john wants to bone (you see, they need more than one regular woman on the show because the story will not do it, show them titties) ect....

Well, I bet there will be people that like this, there always were, but in my eyes this dos not have enough value to spend time you never get back on.

Seriously, the day you proclaim a like for anything made by modern audiences on EWB is the day I shit 24 Carrat gold. All you ever do is say how rubbish stuff is, you never ever give anything credit, it's boring. And as Maxx said, it's actually pretty darn faithful.

Edited by Benjirino~!

I only saw the first episode. I thought it was alright for what it is (television show to cash in on the T franchise). I dont see it being a show that lasts more than a season or two, though, just because I dont see how the show can be about one plot and last long before it gets boring. Im interested in it enough to watch it when I can between RAW on Mondays, though, and hopefully the show can evolve into something that makes it last for 2-3 seasons or something.

I would, however, prefer a helping Terminator that isnt a hot teenaged looking girl. I think the one playing Sarah is rather hot enough.

I enjoyed it a lot. It's kinda silly, but it's good. The acting is good, the writing is good, it looks good, yeah it's good. And it is loads better than the forgettable, and ignored cuz it never happened in this version/world, T3.

Seriously, the day you proclaim a like for anything made by modern audiences on EWB is the day I shit 24 Carrat gold. All you ever do is say how rubbish stuff is, you never ever give anything credit, it's boring. And as Maxx said, it's actually pretty darn faithful.

Yeah, people with "standards" about televisions shows don't exactly strike me as the type that get out into the world very often, so you should probably rephrase that.

Edited by Boogey131

It's not the fact that you are negative about things, it's the fact that you shit on things as if your opinion is the truth and everybody elses is a sign of standards slipping and simpleness. You come off as an ass in every post I have seen by you, this is dating back to when I first joined and the years in-between I spent browsing the forum. I'm not saying speak politely and love all fellow forumers, just don't be a patronising arrogant prick about it, then, you won't have to do one of these posts listing the short amount of things you have said anything remotely nice about.

I enjoyed the show, not a great deal but it was a good time-killer, I kinda wish they went for the one enemy terminator rather than the several we've seen so far, though I suppose with the Pilots Terminator being in '07, he will most likely be the big villain, at least for the first part of the season. I'm particularly happy with the casting, they most likely won't be winning any awards but I think they do the characters justice and I can't help but love Summer Glau. I'll be watching, whether or not I stick by it depends on the next few episodes.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

For someone who thinks you only live once and should enjoy it, you sure spend a lot of fucking time bitching and moaning.

Aside from that I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the show. I'm a hardcore Terminator freak and was expecting this to be total shit. It's one of those shows you shouldn't take too seriously, but just sit back and enjoy (just like the movies). Overall it's got a strong cast, good acting, good story, and really just plain good. Looking forward to seeing where they decide to take things.

Just reading the Wiki page and the young girl terminator says she isnt a terminator or confirmed yet as she can eat and copy human mannerisms more than the T-101s or T-1000s.

Anyone else see the Resistance building there own "Terminators"?