The Anime Thread

Ruki

Geass

All of Nina's fuckery from season 1 is redeemed in season 2, when she goes slightly-less-crazy.

They probably found better tables :shifty:

• Like 1

Regarding FMA:

Haven't watched all of Brotherhood, since it came across as an expanded version of the first series, and having just watched all of FMA at the time, I didn't feel like going down that road again. Also, Alphonse annoyed me, as did Alex Louis Armstrong :shifty:

Disliking Alex Louis Armstrong pretty much makes you the worst person ever. >_>

I've been out of the manga loop for a while, is there a new big deal shonen manga? I keep seeing images of one alongside Naruto, One Piece and Bleach. Just curious.

Been watching Eden of the East recently. Fairly enjoyable, if a little over the top. The follow up movies to the series come out in dvd tomorrow. Definitely looking forward to them.

Fact. Brotherhood is great. Also I didn't click on the spoiler cut but if Mick dislikes Armstrong then he is a failure.

I do like him, he just annoys me sometimes :shifty:

I've been out of the manga loop for a while, is there a new big deal shonen manga? I keep seeing images of one alongside Naruto, One Piece and Bleach. Just curious.

What does it look like? Off the top of my head I'd guess Reborn, Fairy Tail, or maaaaybe Toriko.

I have no idea, do we use this as the generic manga thread as well? Or should that go into the comics thread?

Anyway, I just finished reading Eyeshield 21, and was wondering if there's any other cool team sports manga I have missed in the past. Don't care if it's over-the-top or anything, anything in the vein of Eyeshield/Giant Killing/Inazuma Eleven would own bones.

Code Geass is now my go to anime. Fifty episodes, something for everybody....

Watched the whole thing again the past couple days. Now debating what I want to watch:

Claymore

Samurai Champloo

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Special A

To Love-Ru

Decisions, Decisions...

Champloo, easy. Zetsubou is really funny for the first six or seven episodes or so and then I lost interest. Definitely worth checking out, though.

I'm going to go with Champloo, mainly because it's an English dub; the only other one on that list with English is Claymore, but that's something I really want to take the time to enjoy, not just have for background noise while I do schoolwork.

• 2 weeks later...