Drillbit Taylor

MalaCloudy Black

Owen Wilson stars as Owen Wilson in Owen Wilson: The Movie!

Oh wait, I thought this was the actors you don't get thread.

Anyways, I saw the trailer for this before Strange Wilderness and thought it was pretty "meh". I kinda marked out at the beginning though when they went through the interview process for a new bodyguard and showed Chuck Lidell and this one special ops guy I saw on the History Channel a few days prior. Basically, some scientists put these special ops guys under grueling tests to see if their skills would get worse. This guy had to do a baseline test where he would have to do a brief cardio exercise, assemble a handgun and shoot at a surprise target. Then, he had to run on a treadmill under excruciating heat to the point where he lost enough water weight to comprise about 5% of his total weight. Then he did the test again and actually did it faster and more accurate. I thought it was awesome that they actually picked the guy to be in the movie, even if it is like a five second part.

So yeah, there's my contribution.