TNA iMPACT! video game

Jayzon

I thought I saw a render of Super Eric around though. Am I just hallucinating?

Eric was in one of the trailers, they have confirmed him, right? If not then I have no idea what the hell they are doing, as apparantly the DLC are Petey, Kaz, Mike Tenay and one other, which could be Eric I suppose.

Eric Young is in the game, he's on the lineup on the games official site (www.tnagame.com). According to wikipedia, James Storm and Robert Roode (yes!) are in, as unlockables or something.

Why are people fapping over Super Eric, the same Super Eric that everyone says is lame on TV, anyway? <_<

Graphics shitty? Must be the 360 version. Oh yeah, I planted the seed. :shifty:

But, James Storm = :wub: .

And Syrigne, best CAW name EVAR? Possibly.

I'll also be looking forawrd to seeing more of Christy's tips. :pervert:

tnaimpact_162661.jpg

Edited by TheModernWay

AJ Styles vs Jay Lethal vs Sonjay Dutt vs Christopher Daniels

http://gamingring.com/news/?p=2893

To be fair, the commentary so far is doing a good job of keeping up with the moves. Also, when AJ climbs to the top at about 2.20 minutes, look at Daniels/Dutt fighting and the epic reversal of death.

I also love how you can seemingly interupt most moves mid-animation, like I saw it happen to AJ as he did his spin around side Russian Leg Sweep thing, instead of having to wait until it's done. Also look for Daniel's reversal of AJ's springboard hurricanrana near the end.

Hahaha, stolen victory.

Edited by TheModernWay

I heard that Daniels does have an alt. Curry Man costume.

No Super Eric!? Pssshhhh, and they expect me to pay $100 for this game.

Lame

I'm really hoping that's sarcasm because $40 really is a huge difference when it comes to money...

Sorry Im in Australia, so its $100 here, which is lame, because if its only $60 over there that means your only paying like $72 AUD....and we are getting ripped down here.

Too bad Xbox is region specific.

and yeah, im totally serious...No Super Eric, no buy....I mean, a lack of features on the first game I can understand. But a lack of the greatest worker in the greatest gimmick in the company. Yeah thats boycott worthy

:shifty:

Ah gotcha. Didn't realize you were in AU.

Yeah, PS3 and 360 games are $59.99 plus tax here in the US. You guys are definitely getting ripped off dude. That's insane.

Tell us somthing we don't know.

So i've heard a lot of "this game isn't worth full price" in this thread.

An australian distributor is offering a deal on this game. If you buy it, you can get your choice of 2 out of 5 TNA dvd's free.

From what I can discern from the flyer, they are:

bound for glory 07

TNA genesis lockdown (can't tell year)

turning point (can't tell year)

slammiversary (can't tell year)

and a knockouts one

All the DVD's have Angle on the front, except the Knockouts one. I thought that did too, but you can hardly blame me for mistaking Kurt Angle for a boob.

My question is: Is it worth it if I also get 2 of these? Are there 2 in particular that make it worth it?

Edited by Plubby

Storm and Roode are def in, I have seen screenshots

Well... those confirm that Storm is in... but what about Roode?

A screenshot of an email the midway press team sent me yesterday...

capturecj0.jpg

Sorry about the small size of the pictures but that is how they where sent in the email, and midway have not updated their press site yet.

Edited by cmb211087

Mmm, if it does, I wonder if it'll be like a match on Fire Pro, an hour long technical epic-fest :P. Damn thing wearing out the batteries on my GBA :shifty:.

Yays for Storm and Roode. Recreating the LAX vs. Beer Money feud here I come.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/814948/t...TAG_090408.html

MCMG vs Lethal & young, with commentary from all four. Bit of a clusterfuck, but Lethal shills like no man has ever shilled before at the end.

IGN have also got Roode & Storm videos up too.

EDIT: By the seems of things, us Brits get a different cover to you yanks. And we get the good one with Angle, Joe & AJ posing with sparks, whilst you get the boring blue one. :P If you head to tnagame.com, they have different covers on UK and US versions of the site on the "order now" bit.

Also, they've now updated some of those open spots on the second page of the roster and you can download a "fan site kit" from under media.

Oh god. The media pack contains a few images of wrestlers. Jeff Jarrett has the exact same pciture of him that's on wikipedia. Christian Cage though? A picture of one of his WWE photoshoots that's signed, with only one word. A Second Cage pic with a link to another random website. Same goes for a Rhino image as Cage's first one, complete with "y" in the name on his gear. Kurt Angle though? Yeah, celebrating in the WWE ring with a clear Smackdown logo on the referee's shirt. Sting isn't any better, it's a WCW picture.

Now that's bad. Did Midway just Google them and say "that'll do"? <_<

Edited by TheModernWay

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/908/908525p1.html

IGN's review..t got a 6.4

They basically said the CAW sucks. You only have 5 CAW slots, there isn't a lot of moves, and when you start, the majority of the moves for your caw are locked in and you have to unlock more to change them. You unlock them by performing well in matching and getting "style points".

You also can only use a CAW in the story mode, no ergular wrestlers