TNA iMPACT! video game

Jayzon

Soo.. I saw about 50 copys of this game for sale in the local Movie Gallery. Remembering my love for this era of TNA, I decided to dig out my copy (Which I bought when it cost $50, as apposed to the $7 at movie gallery..) and play...

Now I remember why I buried it in the first place. This system is so fucking UGH. I'd love to know when a simple punch that barely lands knocks someone all the way across the ring, or how one effing falls THROUGH the apron just standing there.

Soo.. I saw about 50 copys of this game for sale in the local Movie Gallery. Remembering my love for this era of TNA, I decided to dig out my copy (Which I bought when it cost $50, as apposed to the $7 at movie gallery..) and play...

Now I remember why I buried it in the first place. This system is so fucking UGH. I'd love to know when a simple punch that barely lands knocks someone all the way across the ring, or how one effing falls THROUGH the apron just standing there.

Ugh, I feel sorry for you. I got it for $7 at a Blockbuster, and I don't even think it's worth THAT price.

..why in the name of god would anything think that's a good idea?

Oh wait.

That can be asked about anything TNA related these days :shifty:

The game was a fine concrete platform, but they needed another year to work on it. It is really fun to play and exciting to watch sometimes, but the bugs and lack of features needed to be addressed. I really hope when they finally start working on the sequel they use this game engine.

This game reminded me of the old retro wrestling games where the mechanics and AI were either stupid or extra hard.

Edited by Universal

The game was a fine concrete platform, but they needed another year to work on it. It is really fun to play and exciting to watch sometimes, but the bugs and lack of features needed to be addressed. I really hope when they finally start working on the sequel they use this game engine.

This game reminded me of the old retro wrestling games where the mechanics and AI were either stupid or extra hard.

How can anyone be so blinkered towards a ga...

quote name='Universal'

Ah...

• Like 1

The game was a fine concrete platform, but they needed another year to work on it.

The game was announced for early 2006 and was released in late 2008, how much time did they need to not make this game into a steaming pile of shit? To gauge just how long they took to make it, Monty Brown and Jeff Hardy were in the original concept art for the game, funny fact, they made it in a WWE game before iMPACT came out. Limited movesets/match types, glitches galore, overly difficult story mode and not being able to kick out of pins made this the worst wrestling game in a long time.

I paid 5.99 on Play.com for this game and I felt ripped off.

The game was a fine concrete platform, but they needed another year to work on it.

The game was announced for early 2006 and was released in late 2008, how much time did they need to not make this game into a steaming pile of shit? To gauge just how long they took to make it, Monty Brown and Jeff Hardy were in the original concept art for the game, funny fact, they made it in a WWE game before iMPACT came out. Limited movesets/match types, glitches galore, overly difficult story mode and not being able to kick out of pins made this the worst wrestling game in a long time.

Er, what? It was stupidly easy to kick out. My mine issue was the horrible online achievements that are tied to leaderboards. Do developers hoenstly think that gamers at the top of the tables aren't cheating, modding dickhead sons of bitches?

Er, what? It was stupidly easy to kick out. My mine issue was the horrible online achievements that are tied to leaderboards. Do developers hoenstly think that gamers at the top of the tables aren't cheating, modding dickhead sons of bitches?

Is there a specific method because I've tried so many times without success, it's why I eventually gave up, if an opponent caught me early with a pin, it was game over even if he hadn't hit me with a single move.