YI

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0680983/

Ellen Page was born in 1987. She's 18.

Wouldn't that make her a bit older than 18? :shifty:

And I laugh at anyone who says they wouldn't shag Jessica Alba because she's a bad actress. Good list YI.

Seriously....

I wait and wait and wait and wait only to get MANDY FUCKIN MOORE as number 1! EWB come on, I thought you guys were better than that!

I can't stand her! eesh....

Other than that most (and I do mean most) of the list was good.... Glad to see Elisha Cuthbert near the top, I have loved her and found her hot ever since she was on Popular Mechanics for Kids (in Canada, she hosted that show since she was 13 or 14 I think, man every kid in class had a crush on her!)...

Too bad most of mine didn't even make it but that was expected...

Let's see... Angelina Jolie, Jessica Biel & Kate Beckinsale made it for sure.

I can't remember if Halle Berry made the cut or not, same with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Cristina Scabia & Storm Large are not exactly well known enough to make a list like this (although they should cause they are fucking HOT)

Figured Alyssa Milano would not make it but I've had a crush on her for years... ;)

I'm really dissapointed in Shania Twain not making it... one of the best looking "older" women today.

And Kat Von D was a given she would not make it, not popular all over the world and not exactly eveeryone's cup of tea but as far as I'm concerned Kat, Dixie, Kim Saigh & Hannah from LA Ink are all HOT H-O-T HOT!

Edited by arwrestling

Seriously....

I wait and wait and wait and wait only to get MANDY FUCKIN MOORE as number 1! EWB come on, I thought you guys were better than that!

I can't stand her! eesh....

Other than that most (and I do mean most) of the list was good.... Glad to see Elisha Cuthbert near the top, I have loved her and found her hot ever since she was on Popular Mechanics for Kids (in Canada, she hosted that show since she was 13 or 14 I think, man every kid in class had a crush on her!)...

Too bad most of mine didn't even make it but that was expected...

Let's see... Angelina Jolie, Jessica Biel & Kate Beckinsale made it for sure.

I can't remember if Halle Berry made the cut or not, same with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Cristina Scabia & Storm Large are not exactly well known enough to make a list like this (although they should cause they are fucking HOT)

Figured Alyssa Milano would not make it but I've had a crush on her for years... ;)

I'm really dissapointed in Shania Twain not making it... one of the best looking "older" women today.

And Kat Von D was a given she would not make it, not popular all over the world and not exactly eveeryone's cup of tea but as far as I'm concerned Kat, Dixie, Kim Saigh & Hannah from LA Ink are all HOT H-O-T HOT!

Edited by YI

Well Alyssa got a nomination from me that's for sure! lol

And I don't know why but I've always had a dislike of Mandy Moore, ever since she made that first damn movie, um.... A Walk To Remember... fuck, the book was really really good but I dunno.... I just can't stand her I can't explain why she gets gets on my nerves.

I wil say though that Liscence to Wed and American Dreamz were two Mandy More flicks I actually enjoyed (probably cause she came off as a bitch in the American Dreamz... lol)

• 2 weeks later...

This list lacked an Ellie from Pop The Q.

YI KNOWS~!

Oh man...I haven't 'thought' about Ellie in a long time...does she still do it? "Hello my lovely"...fucking spunk spewing worthy.