Friends

Benji

Ross goes in Central Perk, after shopping with Rachel. He takes his jacket off and he's wearing a hot pink, tight shirt.

They speak for a little and then...

Ross: Looks like someone is worried they may have some competition with the ladies...

Joey: Looks like somebody IS the ladies!

Also, Joey on Pyramid.

"It's in your refrigerator. It's white..."

"Paper! Snow! A GHOST!"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Best line for me was always in the episode, where Joey and Chadler have their apartment robbed

Ross: What did the insurance company say?

Chandler: They said: You dont have insurance here, so STOP CALLING

Edited by escartin

The best Friends episode has to be the 'Ohnogi' episode, i've seen it so many times now but it stills get everytime, "ahhh, salmon skin roll." When Ross tries to get the self-defence teacher to teach him how to take down Pheobe and Rachael and the ending, when he goes for the wrong two women, classic. I may have to find it and watch it now :shifty:

The episode where Pheobe finds the thumb in her soda, another great episode.

I wanted them to do the extra episodes, did anyone find out which one of them turned the deal down?

• 3 months later...

Even cheaper using the Marketplace. I am shortly to have an abundance of birthday cash, the only thing counting against the purchase is the fact e4 are running 3 episodes a day (more on a Sunday with T4).

Any UK fans own the full boxset already? Any recommendations of whether or not it's worth owning would be appreciated.

I have all the episodes, although didn't buy the boxset. After about season 4 it falls very much into a 'meh' catagory. The occasional episodes are brilliant, but the characters/story as a whole I find myself not generally giving a rats arse about anymore.